The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champion1
That's exactly what happened to me. My interview was on 16th December and I got told to book again so now my interview is in February. So annoying. I can feel your pain.

Don't worry, hopefully it doesn't mean that the later you get interviewed the harder it is to get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it does. It gives you more time to prepare. Plus they still have to send out the majority of their invitations.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Did anyone here apply to Cambridge (for medicine...), St catharines and have done their interview? (did mine btw)
And when is the first interview for imperial?
Original post by Master219
And when is the first interview for imperial?

16th December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone here apply to Cambridge (for medicine...), St catharines and have done their interview? (did mine btw)

me..
Original post by champion1

Alrite thanks m8! :smile:
Original post by DCMed96
me..

How did u find it, if u dont mind me asking?! If u wanna tell me in PM, im cool with that too btw
Did anyone get the email at 4am this morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aliceparkerx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get any email...what was it about?
Original post by usycool1
I didn't get any email...what was it about?

The one that a load of people got a few weeks ago... About financial support and how admission is very competitive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone recently received an interview invitation?
Anyone recently received an interview invitation?

They probably won't issue any more until after Xmas. Stay positive and focus on school work till then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TechRaid3r
They probably won't issue any more until after Xmas. Stay positive and focus on school work till then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh true that. Ill try! did my cambridge interview a few days back and it was awful, lost hope for cambridge completely lol....
The one that a load of people got a few weeks ago... About financial support and how admission is very competitive

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never got that. :s-smilie: I have an interview so am I meant to have one? :s-smilie:
Original post by usycool1
I never got that. :s-smilie: I have an interview so am I meant to have one? :s-smilie:

I don't have an interview, so I don't think you'll get one if you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have an interview, so I don't think you'll get one if you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thanks :yy: :smile:
Hi guys. I Haven't heard from imperial and I'm seriously worried now. I got 6.8, 7.3, 5B for BMAT. I know it's a little on the low side but I need a good insurance. I got 13 A*s and am predicted 3 A*s with one A* already in Maths. What do young guys think my chances are?
Original post by Bestmedic
Hi guys. I Haven't heard from imperial and I'm seriously worried now. I got 6.8, 7.3, 5B for BMAT. I know it's a little on the low side but I need a good insurance. I got 13 A*s and am predicted 3 A*s with one A* already in Maths. What do young guys think my chances are?

I think that's a bit optimistic, I mean Only 13A*s seems quite average. Your bmat score is ok. have you considered a gap year just in case?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rudeboi_101
I think that's a bit optimistic, I mean Only 13A*s seems quite average. Your bmat score is ok. have you considered a gap year just in case?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, I think your right. My life sucks atm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending