The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesR12
Football forum event/story line of the year?

Mangela
419 leaving because he got exposed to be chirpsing Mangela
Wilf Zurich homosexual relationship
Stuffsgrooveyman/Arsenal thread 18 (gets my vote)

any other offerings

Arsenal meltdown thread.
Original post by Lúcio
Arsenal meltdown thread.

Yeh sorry guys but nothing will top that.
I'm actually serious though, you're properly cute

Aw
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm actually serious though, you're properly cute

Any football fans here?
Original post by AR_95

lol just being patronising to a mod that hasn't worked out my real identity yet
Arsenal thread 18 was genuinely funnier than the meltdown thread

Mate you're so funny.

You don't even need to be a mod to work that one out :lol:
Arsenal thread 18 was genuinely funnier than the meltdown thread

Legendary thread.
Original post by jam277
Legendary thread.

woke up every morning with 150 posts from the 'recycle bin' in my watched threads list

so much off topic, trolling, dupes, Mish, Mangela, thirst, misc thread without rules basically, plus Arsenal's yearly spring collapse so wumming them was soo good
woke up every morning with 150 posts from the 'recycle bin' in my watched threads list

so much off topic, trolling, dupes, Mish, Mangela, thirst, misc thread without rules basically, plus Arsenal's yearly spring collapse so wumming them was soo good

:laugh: I remember that. The people who they drafted in to mod this section (before me) got so pissed off and card happy that they just gave up. I'm sure you don't need reminding who i'm referring to here.

There's so much funny and random **** in the Recycle Bin.
Original post by Isometrix
Guy's dutch and did a degree at LSE and trying to act like some hard cockney "geezer" :lol:

Don't forget all those QPR games he went to as a kid.

Original post by Zürich
As if I wasnt brought up in Islington/Camden innit
As if I wasnt the first person in my immediate family to go to Uni

I come from proper good stock, but not privileged stock

Working class hero I am, all these top class degrees and speak 3 languages but to speak to me youd think I just stepped out of fools and horses.

Youd spot me a mile off, check the tall blonde geezer solving that rubix cube and chatting in 3 language

Original post by sr90
:laugh: I remember that. The people who they drafted in to mod this section (before me) got so pissed off and card happy that they just gave up. I'm sure you don't need reminding who i'm referring to here.

There's so much funny and random **** in the Recycle Bin.

pls share contents from arsenal thread 18
pls share contents from arsenal thread 18

The guy renamed all the deleted posts so it may take a while. So far we've got this.

Original post by Straight up G
Exactly. Arsenal fans are genuinely the worst in Europe. I'd rather sit next to a racist BNP supporting Lazio ultra with the head of Paolo Di Canio than sit next to any Arsenal fan. They're just blinded idiots and it's trolls like 419 and Zurich who just stir up the flames of their delusion every time they get a half decent result. They're a month removed from conceding 5 at Liverpool (who btw have excellent fans). kmt Arsenal fans. I think this thread should be renamed 'Arsenal footballing discussion' and another should be created called 'Gasmen Arsenal Supporters', so we can differentiate between the football fans who wish to talk about the eminently respectable establishment that is Arsenal Football Club, and these gasmen can just stay away and talk their bull**** in there. I swear down a pre-requisite of being an Arsenal fans is eating shrooms all day every day.
More plz
Original post by baconbutty
why do people still take cb91 seriously when he supports barcelona, liverpool, juventus, porto..............guys a joke

straight up G was the bloke who was fancying himself for biggest troll or something weird like that the fact of the matter is if your after a biggest troll award on tsr the chances are you look like the son of a motherless ogre in real life....................

Original post by LifesGroovey
He wasn't. He showed me the badge and it's obvious he was an old, pervy guy.
Look I've talked to a Chechen freedom fighter turned rebel fighting in Syria, living in turkey who showed me his Sniper rifle, hand gun and we discussed c.o.d and he told me to concentrate on my studies (he also thought I was a guy all along), so If a rebel can be on Omegle, why not an old, pervy scout?

Original post by manchesterunited15
The last few pages of this thread make me think the guys only (plus qua) arsenal thread a while back wasn't such a bad idea.

Original post by ---yaboy
Alright seriously get back on topic or I'll give you both blue cards still.

Little tom is talking like one of those wasted kids at secondary school that thought no one would slap them for talking like a ****..

Original post by Straight up G
can u challenge me to a troll fight soon plz?

I feel like no-one challenges me anymore because I'm the undisputable king of this ****. I want opponents. Little-tom fell for the bait in his first reply today :lol:

****ing hell. This is what happens when you leave the place unmoderated for 4 months. I'm all for wumming/banter but some of this is unreal.
Original post by sr90
****ing hell. This is what happens when you leave the place unmoderated for 4 months. I'm all for wumming/banter but some of this is unreal.

Why does yaboy get banned ffs. He was best poster here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Why does yaboy get banned ffs. He was best poster here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't seen him post here in a long time. I'm glad Groovey ****ed off though, christ she was awful.
Original post by sr90
Haven't seen him post here in a long time. I'm glad Groovey ****ed off though, christ she was awful.

Key word being she. Lawd knows who it really was :laugh: I miss yaboy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest