The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EHZ17
Pass

But the website says if you're offering an AS FM you'd be asked for an A... :confused:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Does anybody know when the undergraduate admissions office closes for the holidays? And does the 8 week email include or exclude the winter holidays?
Original post by ak2015
Does anybody know when the undergraduate admissions office closes for the holidays? And does the 8 week email include or exclude the winter holidays?

Closed on 24th Dec and rropens on 5th Jan.
Best to think of it as 'working weeks' so exclude holidays.
Original post by GandalfWhite
Closed on 24th Dec and rropens on 5th Jan.
Best to think of it as 'working weeks' so exclude holidays.

Thanks! :smile:
just passed my 8 weeks, still no response, i guess will get rejection tmr then.
Original post by Vinchanso
just passed my 8 weeks, still no response, i guess will get rejection tmr then.

what course did you apply for?
Original post by normandi
what course did you apply for?

law
anyone got an offer today?it's Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
But the website says if you're offering an AS FM you'd be asked for an A... :confused:

But the email directly from the admissions office said pass at AS...
Hey guys,
I applied for PPE at LSE, and received my 8 week email exactly 9 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything in the last week.. Should I call them, or keep waiting?

It took kings 4 weeks longer than they predicted to reply to my other ppe offer. Maybe the course is just oversubscribed.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
At what time of day does LSE usually send out UCAS notifications?
To those of you who got an offer, did LSE email you with it or was it through UCAS?
Reply 1552
Original post by athena1
To those of you who got an offer, did LSE email you with it or was it through UCAS?

LSE emailed me first and then it came through on UCAS about 10 minutes later.
Original post by apettah
Oh wow! That's great:smile: are you applying for E&EH?

Yeah:smile: kinda desperate for an offer it would be a great insurance and then my ucas thing will be finished since I have my firm

Posted from TSR Mobile
So nobody got an offer today?? That's odd seeing as it's Thursday.
Original post by inclop4.5
Hey guys,
I applied for PPE at LSE, and received my 8 week email exactly 9 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything in the last week.. Should I call them, or keep waiting?

It took kings 4 weeks longer than they predicted to reply to my other ppe offer. Maybe the course is just oversubscribed.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in exactly the same position (will be nine weeks tomorrow) and I applied for PPE too. I hope this doesn't mean we're rejected, I think it's just very oversubscribed. It's probably best to wait.
Original post by bhpla
LSE emailed me first and then it came through on UCAS about 10 minutes later.

Okay, thank you!
Original post by economicsrocks
I'm in exactly the same position (will be nine weeks tomorrow) and I applied for PPE too. I hope this doesn't mean we're rejected, I think it's just very oversubscribed. It's probably best to wait.

I guess so. I also heard they are interviewing people due to oversubscription? I guess we'll have to wait and see :tongue:

Where else have you applied? If you don't mind sharing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by inclop4.5
I guess so. I also heard they are interviewing people due to oversubscription? I guess we'll have to wait and see :tongue:

Where else have you applied? If you don't mind sharing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I've applied for PPE as well, but am only 4 weeks in :P

I was just wondering, from where did you hear that they have begun interviewing people?
I've not seen anyone mention of it on TSR, and LSE do say they only interview in exceptional circumstances...
Ffs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending