Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Ah ok :smile: i've booked for feb.. just because lancaster is one of my top 2 unis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh well good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Aww thanks and to you too! Yeah i think its different for different departments i think english likes to interview first

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I think all of the departments will go through the process differently. Thanks! :smile: Good luck with your interview!
Original post by abby654
Yeah, I think all of the departments will go through the process differently. Thanks! :smile: Good luck with your interview!

Thankyou :smile: - do you think you'll firm lancs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou :smile: - do you think you'll firm lancs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did already have done! :smile: Do you?
Original post by abby654
Yes I did already have done! :smile: Do you?

Aw good! I'm not sure i'm still deciding between kent amd lancaster amd uea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by iama
I don't think so, or at least not for everyone. I have an offer for the same course and no interview. It took about a week to get an answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm also applying for accounting and finance and got an offer from Lancaster yesterday . Where else are you applying ?
Reply 107
Original post by k3marty
Hi I'm also applying for accounting and finance and got an offer from Lancaster yesterday . Where else are you applying ?

Congratulations! :biggrin: Leeds, Warwick, bath, lse. You? Do you have any other offers?
Original post by abby654
Had an offer of AAB to study History at Lancaster, but it will be made unconditional if I firm them! :smile: Is anybody else doing History here?
I've applied to do history and got an offer for AAB too. Then I got a letter in the post saying it was unconditional if I put them first so I'm confused. Is it unconditional or not, because Leicester is a straight unconditional and Keele is unconditional if first with ABB as second. Congratulations by the way.
Original post by lovereading
I've applied to do history and got an offer for AAB too. Then I got a letter in the post saying it was unconditional if I put them first so I'm confused. Is it unconditional or not, because Leicester is a straight unconditional and Keele is unconditional if first with ABB as second. Congratulations by the way.

Thanks, congratulations too! I've firmed Lancaster now and it's came up on Track, whereas it said conditional before I firmed it. So I think you have to firm it before it changes to unconditional. :smile:
Aw good! I'm not sure i'm still deciding between kent amd lancaster amd uea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw well good luck deciding! :smile:
Original post by abby654
Aw well good luck deciding! :smile:

Thankyou :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
Original post by iama
Congratulations! :biggrin: Leeds, Warwick, bath, lse. You? Do you have any other offers?

Durham ,Newcastle, LSE and Kent I wanted to apply for bath and Warwick but I'm not doing maths at A2. I've only had an offer from Lancaster but I did only send my application of last week , have you had any other offers ?
Reply 113
Original post by k3marty
Durham ,Newcastle, LSE and Kent I wanted to apply for bath and Warwick but I'm not doing maths at A2. I've only had an offer from Lancaster but I did only send my application of last week , have you had any other offers ?

Nice choices, considered all of them at some point :biggrin: Yup, 1 other one, I'm not yet sure what to pick, have to do more research. Oh, nice, maybe they're gonna reply soon, for me it went fast, but I remember seeing that Durham is slower :-? Good luck! Do you have a fav uni out of these?
Reply 114
Original post by iama
Nice choices, considered all of them at some point :biggrin: Yup, 1 other one, I'm not yet sure what to pick, have to do more research. Oh, nice, maybe they're gonna reply soon, for me it went fast, but I remember seeing that Durham is slower :-? Good luck! Do you have a fav uni out of these?

Thanks :smile: really don't know it's out off LSE Lancaster Durham and Newcaslte haha. Just don't think I'll get an offer from LSE
Got it a week after I applied (Ik about the 14 day policy when they can)
ABB for History, applied with A* A* A predicted.
guys I need help on this, just got an AAA conditional offer for LLB law. however am a bit confused because they also want a verification of my GCSE English language result which got me really confused because it's already on my UCAS Application so why would they need any verification for my GCSE English language? really worried, need some clarification. thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My conditional offer of aab for biomedical sciences has been bumped up to an unconditional offer if i firm it obvs 😁😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
guys I need help on this, just got an AAA conditional offer for LLB law. however am a bit confused because they also want a verification of my GCSE English language result which got me really confused because it's already on my UCAS Application so why would they need any verification for my GCSE English language? really worried, need some clarification. thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Similar position to you, for the Engineering course, they want to verify mine because I did the I-GCSE in English Language, I'm guessing yours might be the same
Original post by devangdave
Similar position to you, for the Engineering course, they want to verify mine because I did the I-GCSE in English Language, I'm guessing yours might be the same

yeah likely to be the same. thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending