The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Have offer for French and history. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 621
Hi everyone! I'm a first year at Notts who pretty much lived on last year's thread when I was applying. If you need any info or advice do ask, especially about ancient history or archaeology :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 622
Original post by aasmirza
Got an offer for IR :biggrin:

Same! do you think youl firm it?
Think I did badly on the nursing interview :/ I liked it at Nottingham too xx
Original post by Bigdads
Hi everyone! I'm a first year at Notts who pretty much lived on last year's thread when I was applying. If you need any info or advice do ask, especially about ancient history or archaeology :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. I just got an offer from Nottingham for 32 points and 6 in Chemistry!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can you tell me about the life in Nottingham, both inside and out of the campus? Are the people friendly. What is there to do around, are there parties or get togethers often?
Just got an offer for the chemistry Mchem course (w/ year in industry) and I'm pretty happy!! Grades AAA or AAB + Welsh bacc grade A. Anyone else for this course :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJC1996
Just got an offer for the chemistry Mchem course (w/ year in industry) and I'm pretty happy!! Grades AAA or AAB + Welsh bacc grade A. Anyone else for this course :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Will u firm Nott?
Got an offer for F105,but didnt decide yet.
Reply 627
Anyone for Computer Science?
Reply 628
Original post by DJC1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer for medicinal chemistry Mchem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any economics bsc L100 applicants?? :biggrin: got my offer on the 5th december :biggrin:
Reply 630
Original post by scaddywhack
Hi. I just got an offer from Nottingham for 32 points and 6 in Chemistry!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can you tell me about the life in Nottingham, both inside and out of the campus? Are the people friendly. What is there to do around, are there parties or get togethers often?

Nice one! Both inside and outside it's great, lots of things going on and being organised by the various societies. There is literally a society for any interest (including sword fighting, my favourite :P ).

The people are generally nice although this will vary year to year but you will mainly get to know the people on your course and in your societies the best. Hall formals are twice termly with after parties, although most weekdays people go clubbing!

It gets a bit manic at times :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 631
Still waiting on an offer from Nottingham for Computer Science, heard it is a competitive university.
Reply 632
Original post by Akbar1
Still waiting on an offer from Nottingham for Computer Science, heard it is a competitive university.

Is Nottingham your firm?
Reply 633
Original post by naf786
Is Nottingham your firm?

Going to be my insurance choice, Glasgow will be my firm choice.
Reply 634
Original post by Akbar1
Going to be my insurance choice, Glasgow will be my firm choice.

Cool, what made you firm Glasgow?
Reply 635
Original post by naf786
Cool, what made you firm Glasgow?

University of Glasgow has a strong reputation, rich history and is very good for computer science. Going to choose Nottingham as an insurance if I do get a conditional offer because its CS entrance requirements are lower than that of Glasgow.
Reply 636
Original post by Akbar1
University of Glasgow has a strong reputation, rich history and is very good for computer science. Going to choose Nottingham as an insurance if I do get a conditional offer because its CS entrance requirements are lower than that of Glasgow.

Cool, do you live in Scotland?
Reply 637
Original post by naf786
Cool, do you live in Scotland?

Was born in Scotland but moved to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) due to my parents employment.
Reply 638
Original post by Akbar1
Was born in Scotland but moved to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) due to my parents employment.

Nice, what A-levels you undertaking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 639
Has anyone applied for Environmental Science?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending