The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offers from Mental Health Nursing 2015

Has anyone heard back from Northumbria for Mental Health Nursing I sent my application off on the 20th November and I've heard nothing.:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Betthhh
Has anyone heard back from Northumbria for Mental Health Nursing I sent my application off on the 20th November and I've heard nothing.:smile:

Hie there,my interview is on the 11th of December at Northumbria yours wont be long, am sure. Took less than a month weeks for mine before i heard from them.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Congrats on the interview!!
Hopefully I'll see you there!
Good luck and thank you 😊
Reply 3
Original post by Betthhh

I sent mine off in the middle of October, and have an interview for the 11th December! :smile: Im sure youll hear back soon!
Reply 4
Original post by XChloem
I sent mine off in the middle of October, and have an interview for the 11th December! :smile: Im sure youll hear back soon!

Hey thanks I got mine yesterday for the 14th of January, Good luck with your interview! Hope it goes well.
Original post by Betthhh
Hey thanks I got mine yesterday for the 14th of January, Good luck with your interview! Hope it goes well.

I have one on 14th January too!
Reply 6
The interview is really friendly and nice! I loved my interview good luck !!!
Original post by XChloem
The interview is really friendly and nice! I loved my interview������������������ good luck !!!

Thats good to know thanks Chloe!! Did you get an offer? :smile:
Reply 8
Won't know till After Christmas!!!
Original post by XChloem
Won't know till After Christmas!!! ������

Good luck with everything :smile:
Hello, I hade my interview on the 11th of December and I heard back this week. I have a place for the March entry. I am so happy!

Good luck ! X
Reply 11
Congrats Ashley! Hopefully i hear back soon :smile: fingers crossed! xx
Original post by XChloem
Congrats Ashley! Hopefully i hear back soon :smile: fingers crossed! xx

I remember seeing you there at the interview Chloe! I was the little one with the bright orange jacket if you remember:smile: haha. I received my offer on the 31st, have you got one yet? xx
Reply 13
Original post by Abbylouise
I remember seeing you there at the interview Chloe! I was the little one with the bright orange jacket if you remember:smile: haha. I received my offer on the 31st, have you got one yet? xx

Aw yeah i remember!! :smile: Yeah got my offer through there last week, except its too start in march 2016! no idea why ahaha xxx
Original post by XChloem
Aw yeah i remember!! :smile: Yeah got my offer through there last week, except its too start in march 2016! no idea why ahaha xxx

I had to double check mine then to make sure mine wasn't! haha, are you going to take it? Congratulations on your offer though xxx
Reply 15
Original post by Abbylouise
I had to double check mine then to make sure mine wasn't! haha, are you going to take it? Congratulations on your offer though xxx

haha i think i will! Maybe see you over there come March! :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending