The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd rather have a kind, caring, honest individual rather than a grumpy, stubborn, rude one (yep, nothing to do with appearance)
chubby/skinnyfat = groce
I like chubby white women with an ass full of junk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
I'd rather have a kind, caring, honest individual rather than a grumpy, stubborn, rude one (yep, nothing to do with appearance)

Original post by Greg Jackson
chubby/skinnyfat = groce

Original post by Spacey Sprocket
I like chubby white women with an ass full of junk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Anyone else? Maybe a chubby girl that can talk from experience.
Reply 5
Idc. If she's cute she will be regardless of her weight. More important that she's interesting and fun to be around.
if the flesh is firm and healthy then that is fine...
Reply 7
Hell naw

I want my girls size 6 or below, 8 is just about acceptable.
Original post by JamesR12
Hell naw

The type I do not find attractive.. I like size 12-18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Troll in the dungeons
Troll in the dungeons

How does this make me a troll.. everyone has preferences, stop reading vouge magazines.. skinny isn't 100% attractive and the best thing to be. Silly bot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Eanzi
Idc. If she's cute she will be regardless of her weight. More important that she's interesting and fun to be around.

Exactly what they said. If I'm attracted I'm attracted. I'd prefer it if she was active because I like going to the gym and running but her weight isn't the be all and end all - at the end of the day, I want someone I click with and who has a good personality. :yep:
I'm a girl that's verging on the chubby side and no guys have ever had a problem with it, I think it depends on where your chub is on your body, if you have a big bum/boobs then most guys don't care

I wouldn't worry too much, there will always be guys that prefer chubby girls, just like there'll always be guys who prefer skinny girls :smile:
Some chubby girls look amazing so yeah.
I prefer them skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A bit of chubbiness is fine, but I am a skinny guy, so generally I'd go for kind of skinnier girls. I like being "bigger" physically :P If I was a bigger guy (fat or hench), I'd be more willing to approach a "chubby" girl. Although, I think maybe different people have different opinions on what chubby is?
I like soft girls, not fat, but not skinny or toned. I guess what people call "skinny fat"? Nice busty size 10/12 is perfect to me.
Original post by the bear

:lolwut:
No, athletic girls are the best :yep:
Original post by Eanzi

Original post by the bear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Kovu
Exactly what they said. If I'm attracted I'm attracted. I'd prefer it if she was active because I like going to the gym and running but her weight isn't the be all and end all - at the end of the day, I want someone I click with and who has a good personality. :yep:

Original post by fieldy_xo
I'm a girl that's verging on the chubby side and no guys have ever had a problem with it, I think it depends on where your chub is on your body, if you have a big bum/boobs then most guys don't care

I wouldn't worry too much, there will always be guys that prefer chubby girls, just like there'll always be guys who prefer skinny girls :smile:

Original post by LordFarquaad
Some chubby girls look amazing so yeah.

Original post by cake_lover
A bit of chubbiness is fine, but I am a skinny guy, so generally I'd go for kind of skinnier girls. I like being "bigger" physically :P If I was a bigger guy (fat or hench), I'd be more willing to approach a "chubby" girl. Although, I think maybe different people have different opinions on what chubby is?

Original post by Mankytoes
I like soft girls, not fat, but not skinny or toned. I guess what people call "skinny fat"? Nice busty size 10/12 is perfect to me.

So far these are the + comments. Thank you for commenting, everyone! I'm very surprised for this being the majority.

Hell naw

Do you even know how fat size 18 is? Being attracted to girls of that size is about as realistic as being attracted to hippos. Ridiculous hippy pro obesity brainwashing

Original post by FasterThanFTL
I prefer them skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
No, athletic girls are the best :yep:

These are the - comments so far. Thank you too for commenting!

Latest

Trending

Trending