The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
His value is plummeting alot. Down 0.2 already. I replaced him with Costa few days ago. Now I have to decide between Yaya, Baines and Ramsey :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm just gonna go for it
make a load of changes and write off this next H2H week
Original post by Lúcio
i'm just gonna go for it
make a load of changes and write off this next H2H week

Haha same here most likely, still have wildcard left but would seem a waste with the January one around the corner

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder who to put in my team for this weekend...
The players i've brought in have already rose, so that compensates for the Aguero fall a little bit. Haven't got a ****ing clue who to bring in for him though, the only other striker in good form is Costa and i've already got him. Might just bring in whichever United striker scores this weekend.

Original post by Lúcio
8 point hit; is it worth it though?
I despise the idea of having Aguero sat on the bench or money just sitting in my bank :/
But 8 points is a big hit :frown:

Nearly everyone is taking a 4/8pt hit this week, so don't feel too bad. I took mine before Saturday's fixtures had even ended.
Original post by sr90
Nearly everyone is taking a 4/8pt hit this week, so don't feel too bad. I took mine before Saturday's fixtures had even ended.

i'm taking a (perhaps foolish) chance on welbeck and i've brought in hazard
i'm a little worried i picked those players more for their value than anything else though - i didn't wanna pick cheaper players and have a few million in the bank for several weeks
Original post by ..DT..
Chelsea have hull this week and I have to play 4 defenders cos of Austin being out. With no chambers that means a swans, wba, Newcastle and villa defender. I feel ivanovic could make up for the hit almost immediately.

Even a clean sheet from Chelsea and not by the defender you play would only make it break even. Chelsea should keep a clean sheet but you're relying on either bonus points, or the defender you'd play conceding more than 1/yellow card.

Bit of a risk imo but not massive. I'm actually in the same position. Have to play 5 defenders this week and have contemplated going for a chelsea defender but don't think it's worth it, unless you're looking at that transfer long term.

Go for it if you want, definitely could work though! :smile:
Got too much money in the bank. Chadli out for Ramsey or Toure? Might as well take a 4 point hit
going to avoid taking a hit this week - captain pelle.. as he is my only fit striker

Aguaro out next week...

No sub bench at all at the moment.. just looking at a sea of red
Original post by little_wizard123
:lol: You have one more FPL point than the guy bottom.

Yeah. Been jamming it so hard.
Original post by The Assassin
Got too much money in the bank. Chadli out for Ramsey or Toure? Might as well take a 4 point hit

Hope you didn't take Ramsey as he's supposedly injured :tongue:

With my 8pt hit I'm expecting another bad week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bony in for Aguero and Chadli out for Toure. Could've gotten rid of Ramsey instead but he'll likely be back by next weekend and he seems to be getting back on form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skkc16
Bony in for Aguero and Chadli out for Toure. Could've gotten rid of Ramsey instead but he'll likely be back by next weekend and he seems to be getting back on form

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ramsey is very unlikely to be back next weekend. Think it'll be 3/4 weeks.

Toure & Ramsey coming in to form, bet you're glad you aren't partaking this season!

FFS. The fpl website said 20th of December, how misleading. Nevertheless I'll just switch him out next week if it's really more than 2 weeks. Got a midfield of Toure, Hazard, Siggy and Wanyama currently which would be fine for a couple of weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Toure & Ramsey coming in to form, bet you're glad you aren't partaking this season!

Suddenly taking penalties because the ref has Toure (c) doesn't rally constitute 'form'. Ramsey and Toure will never get close to their form last season in terms of FPL returns, go with Silva over Toure at his price.
Original post by Prandtl
x

In terms of the H2H league, I think the plan was for the top 3 from each division to go into a H2H 'final league'- 16 GWs would be required meaning there would be a bit of time from the end of GW19 to set it up.

Hopefully one of you guys can set it up - preferably somebody who is in the top 3 of a league so we don't get that extra team (although it's looking like my team might make the top 3 in Div C :lol: )
risky week this week.. looking at the 12 people above me the vast majority have taken hits.. so got to hope they dont pay off, and my make-shift team holds up..
Predictably everyone has captained Costa..
Original post by Zerforax
Predictably everyone has captained Costa..

nah... captain pelle all the way :biggrin:

(I can see my place in the league sliding already...)
though to be fair, austin over aguaro worked well last week (lucky injury..) and nearlly very very well if the absolute **** face had not gotten himself sent off....

Quick Reply

Latest