Got all 5 offers through!!
Original post by katiecharc
Got all 5 offers through!!

Congratulations! What unis?
Original post by Spongelk
Congratulations! What unis?

UCLan, Keele, Hull, Heriot-Watt, Swansea :smile:
Reply 643
I recently got an offer from UCL AAB and then they invited me to a compulsory open day.. Thought this was a bit different so I was just wondering what to expect from the UCL interviews?
Anyone bricking it for Oxford on monday?
Original post by kumark
I recently got an offer from UCL AAB and then they invited me to a compulsory open day.. Thought this was a bit different so I was just wondering what to expect from the UCL interviews?

I had mine the other day. It was really relaxed, and the interview is just a 20 minute chat. Lots of people who were on the same open day as me got asked to do calculations and whatnot, but mine was basically a conversation about sci-fi as I talked about it on my P.S. and my interviewer said he was a huge fan too. I guess it will just depend on the day what it will be like, but don't worry too much about it!
Original post by Swinburne

110%
Original post by Swinburne

More than for the pat!! Xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard anything from Birmingham yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellen999
Anyone heard anything from Birmingham yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! :smile: I got an offer from them on the 12th November and I sent my application off on the 23rd October. I went to the applicant day last tuesday.
Original post by snb1234
Yes! :smile: I got an offer from them on the 12th November and I sent my application off on the 23rd October. I went to the applicant day last tuesday.

I sent mine off around then as well. I had an email saying that I would probably have to wait until after the deadline before they got back to me :frown: what did they offer you?? How was the applicant day? Think it's my favourite (if I get an offer!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent mine off around then as well. I had an email saying that I would probably have to wait until after the deadline before they got back to me :frown: what did they offer you?? How was the applicant day? Think it's my favourite (if I get an offer!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that email too but then I got an offer a week later so I wouldn't worry! The applicant day was really good, all the staff and students were really nice and so easy to talk to. I got A*AB in my A Levels (on a gap year) so their offer as just an A.
Reply 652
Has anyone heard from York yet, I had an interview 1st of December and have to grades theyre asking for??
Original post by snb1234
I got that email too but then I got an offer a week later so I wouldn't worry! The applicant day was really good, all the staff and students were really nice and so easy to talk to. I got A*AB in my A Levels (on a gap year) so their offer as just an A.

Okay 👍 Well done! Is it your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay 👍 Well done! Is it your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I have an unconditional to study Theoretical Physics at UCL so that will be my top choice I think!
Original post by snb1234
Nope, I have an unconditional to study Theoretical Physics at UCL so that will be my top choice I think!

Wow! Well done, that's amazing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did so awful at my Oxford interview, I could barely do anything, at least I have some other offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did so awful at my Oxford interview, I could barely do anything, at least I have some other offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw no! I'm sure you did better than you think :smile: how many other interviews have you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 658

Posted from TSR Mobile

Almost everyone thinks Oxbridge interviews go badly. You don't know anything until you get a letter/email.
Original post by StarvingAutist
Aw no! I'm sure you did better than you think :smile: how many other interviews have you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by alow
Almost everyone thinks Oxbridge interviews go badly. You don't know anything until you get a letter/email.

Thank you for the reassuring words! I just hope my next one will be a little less stressful :-) I have three in all, two from Corpus (next at 4:30) plus one tomorrow from Balliol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending