The Student Room Group

Does everyone regularly think of their exes years later ?

Scroll to see replies

I think of her every now and then. I think back on that experience with a mixture of cringe and confusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think about my first all the time, i was 16 as well it was just perfect for me in every way.

Sometimes i actually think about calling him and asking him to come over, im glad i didnt when im finnished about 5minurtes later!lol

im not sure if it its cos he was my first but ive never had anything that even comes close to him so trust me hun i know how you feel xx
Yes,we spent a good 6 years together so he's unforgettable
Course they remember. Have you never had that sick feeling when you see them (or even think you do)? Yuck!
Got dumped two years ago, still think about him every day even though the relationship lasted only a year. It's dreadful.
6 years is a long time at that age hun but you dont think at the time, silly things were such an attraction for me at that age like being picked up from school lol .

I was with my beloved lukey for 3 years, even saying his name gets me sometimes haha men xx
Have thought about a crush every day for the last 3 years and it tears me up inside.
Hi this is a final resortlol! i have been out with the girls n bumped into my EXXX! he smiled at me and now i cant stop thinking about him! shall i call him ot will i regret it???help is anyone up???xxx
Original post by lucylou21
Hi this is a final resortlol! i have been out with the girls n bumped into my EXXX! he smiled at me and now i cant stop thinking about him! shall i call him ot will i regret it???help is anyone up???xxx

It's 3am, most likely if you've been out you've also been drinking and you're considering impulse calling an ex who you presumably broke up with for a reason because he smiled at you tonight. It doesn't sound like a good idea.
Original post by Anonymous
It's 3am, most likely if you've been out you've also been drinking and you're considering impulse calling an ex who you presumably broke up with for a reason because he smiled at you tonight. It doesn't sound like a good idea.

You even argued against it in this very thread:

Original post by lucylou21
Sometimes i actually think about calling him and asking him to come over, im glad i didnt when im finished about 5minurtes later!lol
It's very silly, but yes, I still think about her often, it has been 7 years but I still have thoughts about her. I wish I kept the pictures that we took together, I was stupid to get rid of them. There's no point in thinking about something that happened so many years ago but in this case I can't stop thinking about her. She was so beautiful and sweet, I wish I still had her. But it was never going to work out, I'm okay with that. I remember it just like it happened yesterday, that first kiss we shared together in the park on the way back from school each day, the time when she jumped up onto my shoulders and I ran down the street with her, and the tree where we used to sit together every day, our tree. She would sit on my lap, I'd put my arms around her and we'd kiss for hours. I went back to visit that same spot a few months ago, I sat underneath our tree on a warm summer's day and felt her presence, years later... All the feelings came back. I can't ever forget about her, I've always loved her. You never forget your first. I wonder what would happen if our paths were to cross again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been two years, I don't think about him much. A part of me will always love him, he had very good intentions but we just weren't meant to be. That's how it was. If I do ever start to think about him it'll probably be because of something funny he said, he always used to make me laugh. He had great one liners and very funny original jokes. I catch him looking at me everyday in sixth form, as do my friends. It's obvious that he still thinks about me. Maybe I should get in contact again, he was the only boyfriend I've had that had pure, innocent intentions. He told his family about me and I spoke to his sister. Hmm this post has made me think about a lot of good memories :smile: Been a few days for another ex, I haven't even cried for this one, strange, considering I'm a very emotional person. I doubt I'll think about him in the future, purely because there's nothing good to remember about him. The memories we created were all lies, the things he said were all lies. I don't want to waste anymore of my time on typical, manipulative, pervy men. That's how I'll remember him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending