The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

I got a reduced offer at Nottingham for Philosophy (dropped from AAB to ABC) which has put me in a tough situation actually because I'm now struggling to firm it with an AAB offer from UCL
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by mscaffrey
I have an unconditional offer for 2015 entry, so I'll say hi here seeing as I might meet some of you next year. I'll be studying English and German :smile:

Hey if you don't mind me asking what are you applying with? I applied for German and French with Translation
Original post by Yamahooha
I'll probably be applying for Modern Languages (French and beginners' Spanish) with translation :smile:
Maybe also simply French and beginners' Spanish

What are you applying with?
Original post by bella_shadow
I'm applying for Modern Language Studies (French, Portuguese and ab initio German) but I'm worried about not getting in because I didn't work at all during AS so I know my grades don't reflect my ability, plus there's only 25 spaces across all combinations.

I called the university and they said that if I don't get an offer for Modern Language Studies I'll still be considered for the Modern Languages degree so fingers crossed.

To be honest I'm surprised that there are so few places for Modern Language Studies and Modern Languages; I thought there'd be more than 25 and 85 respectively. Any Language applicants heard anything yet?

Have you got an offer yet? I'm applying for German with beginners French and translation
Received an unconditional for philosophy if I firm. I'm probably going to take it!:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 645
Anyone doing Econ & Econometrics at Nottingham?
Original post by trubadur
Congrats! Will u firm Nott?
Got an offer for F105,but didnt decide yet.

I think I might. It looks like a nice uni, and a nice place in general. Congrats btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 647
Original post by snikutsmullac
Can't find a thread anywhere for Unviersity of Nottingham 2015 applicants, so I thought I'd make one! What subjects are you all applying for?
---
Connect to University of Nottingham here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Psychology all the way! Good luck with Law! xx
Reply 648
Original post by IAmEchelon
Mine took about two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm applying for psychology as well! Being a bit of a chicken and not writing my personal statement what are you applying with? xx
Original post by Faye_xx
I'm applying for psychology as well! Being a bit of a chicken and not writing my personal statement what are you applying with? xx

What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJC1996
I think I might. It looks like a nice uni, and a nice place in general. Congrats btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.I am still waiting for 3 other offers and then decide.
Reply 651
Original post by IAmEchelon
What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What predicated grades?
Original post by Faye_xx
Psychology all the way! Good luck with Law! xx

Thanks! I Never applied to Nottingham, the entry requirements were too high (A*AA - Higher than oxford!) but I received an unconditional offer for law from UEA, and that's where I'm headed in September! :smile: x
Reply 653
Original post by snikutsmullac
Thanks! I Never applied to Nottingham, the entry requirements were too high (A*AA - Higher than oxford!) but I received an unconditional offer for law from UEA, and that's where I'm headed in September! :smile: x

That is rather high. Congrats on getting your offer! Xx
Original post by DJC1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you.May I ask your pros and cons to help me select between Nott and York,pls.
Original post by Faye_xx
What predicated grades?

A*AB, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone help me decide between UEA and Nottingham I'm so so so undecided://// love them both &got unconditional offers from them both so don't know how to choose it's killing me, thanks
i got offer
Does anyone have the nursing interview on Wednesday?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 659
Original post by bethfaye
Can someone help me decide between UEA and Nottingham I'm so so so undecided://// love them both &got unconditional offers from them both so don't know how to choose it's killing me, thanks

I haven't visited nottingham yet, but I think there's a new and exciting feeling at uea with amazing bars and cool indie cafés and clothing shops. plus it was designed by same architect who designed National Theatre in London - hence all the concrete. I love UEA and have offers from the both too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending