The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethabbott
"Older and wiser" as well... :rolleyes:

Hahaha, well-spotted :tongue:
Original post by Meduza
Stop trying to act all clever. It doesn't work - most people know 'kiss' counts as cheating.

Act clever? LOL I'm taking from ALOT of relationship experience. A kiss is cheating to a teenager, a kiss when you're an adult is a wrong doing but it's not gonna cause that much of an argument. In simple terms. You'll get over it.
Original post by FasterThanFTL
No. You did nothing wrong. You didn't commit a crime, you didn't do anything illegal. I don't see what all the fuss is about. A man can never be satisfied by just a single woman (no woman is that good), you're always free to do whatever you want with whoever you want, at any time, no matter who you're with. Unless you are married. Anything goes. Just have fun man, make the most of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly hes a man ffs.
And you can't even remember the snog. Chill, your guilt will subside and just be a exceptionally good bf from now on
Original post by matthewduncan
Exactly hes a man ffs.

Yeah no woman can ever be satisfied with just one man, so it therefore makes it totally acceptable to go and have sex with whatever she wants...
Do you understand how stupid and ignorant you actually sound
yes tell her and man up!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Act clever? LOL I'm taking from ALOT of relationship experience. A kiss is cheating to a teenager, a kiss when you're an adult is a wrong doing but it's not gonna cause that much of an argument. In simple terms. You'll get over it.

lol
PEMN

@OP it's cheating and if you don't mention it you don't rly deserve to be with her in the first place
Reply 47

Em lol just no. Kissing is cheating despite your age. Old and wise tend to realise that too. However, I'd agree that if you're married you're more likely to forgive your partner. But she still deserves either way - who knows she might let him off easy n forgive him
Yeah no woman can ever be satisfied with just one man, so it therefore makes it totally acceptable to go and have sex with whatever she wants...
Do you understand how stupid and ignorant you actually sound

no woman can ever be satisfied with one man? are you crazy.. i'm sorry to ask but are you trying to say the same thing about your mum as well?
Original post by Anonymous
no woman can ever be satisfied with one man? are you crazy.. i'm sorry to ask but are you trying to say the same thing about your mum as well?

*sarcasm klaxon*
Original post by Anonymous

Oh how mature to bring in the "Your mum" comments... If men can't be satisfied with just one woman, surely it's the same for a woman not to be satisfied with just one man. Just because there's a change in the biology it doesn't make it okay for one gender to cheat on the other. People have twisted, sick and retired minds on this site.
Original post by Meduza
Em lol just no. Kissing is cheating despite your age. Old and wise tend to realise that too. However, I'd agree that if you're married you're more likely to forgive your partner. But she still deserves either way - who knows she might let him off easy n forgive him

Doesn't matter if there's a ring on someones finger to forgive them, some people won't ever get married but they'd still forgive their partner for cheating on them. Kissing is cheating, no matter what age, what sex, whether you're drunk or sober.
Original post by Meduza

Or she might get really hurt, stay with him but be unhappy/paranoid all over a stupid kiss which he had when hammered.

Seems like he'll cAuse unnecessary hurt
Reply 53
Some of the advice here, not surprisingly from boys, with exception to a few, is quite worrying. Honestly is so important, especially in a relationship. If you cheat, and in most cases kissing someone other than your partner is regarded cheating, then you should own up to it. Put yourself in the position. I'm pretty sure most people would prefer to be told, even if it did ruin the relationship and upset them, because in my opinion if someone is willing to cheat on you then you obviously deserve someone a whole lot better anyway.
Or she might get really hurt, stay with him but be unhappy/paranoid all over a stupid kiss which he had when hammered.

Seems like he'll cAuse unnecessary hurt

No. If she's a strong character she'll either say "I don't deserve to be with a cheat" or she'll put up with this and get through it together.
Original post by z-evans
Some of the advice here, not surprisingly from boys, with exception to a few, is quite worrying. Honestly is so important, especially in a relationship. If you cheat, and in most cases kissing someone other than your partner is regarded cheating, then you should own up to it. Put yourself in the position. I'm pretty sure most people would prefer to be told, even if it did ruin the relationship and upset them, because in my opinion if someone is willing to cheat on you then you obviously deserve someone a whole lot better anyway.

This. It's scary how unwilling people are to reflect on their initial position :facepalm2:
Erm men and women work with a different set of rules lovey.
Women shouldnt be cheating as far as im concerned.

Do you also hunt for your food whilst wearing a loin cloth, using a cave as your base of operations?
Erm men and women work with a different set of rules lovey.
Women shouldnt be cheating as far as im concerned.

If a guy can be with more than one women, and the "primary" woman knows about it, you can't call it cheating though. One sided poly/open is probably more accurate.
Original post by z-evans

Definitely, don't deserve to be walked over by someone
And men shouldn't be cheating. Cheating doesn't apply to just one sex. I genuinely do hope no woman ever decides to be with you, because you come across as an arrogant and sexist prick. :redface:

I am one and I love it
And its never stopped me from getting women

Latest

Trending

Trending