The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Yup, LiSa :biggrin:

If I remember correctly the Clannad ED was Dango Daikazoku :cry::cry::cry:

A lot of animes have scenes in the first episode or early on that make no sense, but somehow they come back to it at the end to finish the mind****ing plot... I love it when they do that - I have a feeling it'll be same with Parasyte.

I remember the after story one started with some cheery beat that did not reflect what was happening in the show:lol:

The other day I was thinking how it would be pretty cool to have a parasyte hand but came to the conclusion that the disadvantages outweigh the benefits:lol:. Wouldn't mind a future diary though.
Original post by Red Fox
I remember the after story one started with some cheery beat that did not reflect what was happening in the show:lol:

The other day I was thinking how it would be pretty cool to have a parasyte hand but came to the conclusion that the disadvantages outweigh the benefits:lol:. Wouldn't mind a future diary though.

I think the coolest thing to have would be the Geass :lol: (Go watch it if you haven't already!)
Original post by Bude8
I think the coolest thing to have would be the Geass :lol: (Go watch it if you haven't already!)

I've heard about it, some mind control shizzle or something?

Still can't listen to Dango Daikazoku without the feels overload:emo:
Original post by Red Fox

Sort of - it's worth watching; considered to be a classic.

the feels :cry:
Reply 4424
Original post by Red Fox

Oh my god Clannad feels ;o;
Original post by Georgiecat
So I know I'm probably late to the party but SITE REDESIGN WHAT

It's not as bad as my school's website. It's got a website header that covers around 2/3 of the screen and scrolls down with you... at leas the TSR one has scaling size :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Sort of - it's worth watching; considered to be a classic.

the feels :cry:

Original post by xAllyM
Oh my god Clannad feels ;o;

Post-Clannad depression is a serious thing, I actually felt physically sick for about a day and a half after and barely ate but maybe I'm a bit extreme:lol:
A pretty interesting pic, not that I care much (or know anything) about politics
Original post by Naima_786
Im good... Wbu? :smile:

What is going on?

I'm good thanks, and Anime :tongue:

Original post by Bude8
H. Ibrahim don't click on the spoiler, seriously!

Spoiler

Omgggg wow Kagami gets badass :eek:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
****ing bricking it for my interview tomorrow :frown: Now my boiler has broken and the fam are being noisy because no one will come out to fix it (at 10:00 pm on a Sunday!?!?!? what a surprise) I'm gonna fluff this up I know nothing :frown:

Just keep calm everything is going to be okay. Also some advice is meditate in the morning of tomorrow, helps calm nerves and releases stress, I'm sure you'll do well keep your head up!
Original post by Red Fox
Nah you need them for that authentic experience:wink:. KissAnime cut OP and ending out for Clannad though so I've never seen either. Yeah the first one is good for MN but it has two Yunos, I have no idea why I didn't question that:lol:.

It's by LiSa isn't it who sung the first Sword Art Online OP which I do like.

Crossing fields from the first SAO is amazing!

Original post by Bude8
It's been done before! One of the best things I've ever seen :lol:
[video="youtube;wC2Iov1pCDg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC2Iov1pCDg[/video]

And yeah, I lol'd so damn hard at all the times they tried to speak English in KnB :rofL:

:lol: :rofl:
Original post by H.Ibrahim

Just keep calm everything is going to be okay. Also some advice is meditate in the morning of tomorrow, helps calm nerves and releases stress, I'm sure you'll do well keep your head up!

He clearly said don't click on the spoiler you absolute rebel:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
He clearly said don't click on the spoiler you absolute rebel:lol:

I'm sorry temptation was too strong :lol:

You like anime? What do you normally watch/read?
I'm sorry temptation was too strong :lol:

If you're going to apologise, don't do it in the first place you apologetic mushroom:lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Red Fox
If you're going to apologise, don't do it in the first place you apologetic mushroom:lol:

Spoiler

Okay I've learnt my lesson, looks like I have to quickly finish season 1 :lol:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
****ing bricking it for my interview tomorrow :frown: Now my boiler has broken and the fam are being noisy because no one will come out to fix it (at 10:00 pm on a Sunday!?!?!? what a surprise) I'm gonna fluff this up I know nothing :frown:

If it makes you feel any better, feeling like you don't know anything is perfectly natural. At Cambridge, in the morning I was like... Wow, I know absolutely nothing. But when interview comes it sorts itself out :smile:

Just be yourself, calm yourself, and smash that interview! :biggrin:

Best of luck :woo:

Original post by Red Fox
A pretty interesting pic, not that I care much (or know anything) about politics

Wales I am ashamed of you :mmm:
Original post by Red Fox
Don't blame you, it's pretty freaky:lol:

Nice, GL with the interview:smile:

Ah thank you! :biggrin:
Okay I've learnt my lesson, looks like I have to quickly finish season 1 :lol:

I would tell you not to rush it and savour it but I know that's impossible:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
I would tell you not to rush it and savour it but I know that's impossible:lol:

Yep I'm almost done :lol: