The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Well done people who've received interviews :biggrin: I hope links and everything were working this time? :tongue:
Omfg i got an interview!!!!!!!! I was actually giving up and trying to decide a new first choice between my insurance choices
For anyone who lost hope because of section 2 or 3, my bmat score was 5.7, 4.4, 2.5B!! Hope this will lighten someone up :smile:
Original post by A-Cooky
omfg.
i got an interview! :O
with my shocking BMAT score I'm so surprised - there's hope yet people!
If anyone wants to know my BMAT was 4.4, 4.6, 3A

edit: my stats: 11A* GCSE, achieved A*A*A* a level

I am just as shocked as you are! I got one with 4.1 4.9 4A :O I'm so confuzzled :s-smilie:
Any internationals with an interview invite?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone know how long they take to complete the email notifications for interviewees per batch?
Reply 285
Original post by Master219
Woohoo!! Finally got an interview!! Before someone asks:

My: BMAT - 4.6 5.4 3A (!) GCSE - 7A* 3A, AS - AAAA predicted A*A*A*A* (Bio chem phys maths)
Next batch is starting.

Finally? Just at the right time , I think.
Seriously, the same here.
If you dont mind me asking that what kind of your gcse school is , a good one or bad one?
Original post by caisaw
Finally? Just at the right time , I think.
Seriously, the same here.
If you dont mind me asking that what kind of your gcse school is , a good one or bad one?

Finally because i was getting realllyyyyyy worried haha

I am actually in dubai (applied as home with relevant evidence) but my school is above the whole of the UK average GCSE scores.

Fyi: http://www.descdubai.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/FInal-Headlines-2014.pdf

u can compare the whole of UK average with our school...

edit: the UK one may be a little exaggerated (lower than it may actually be) cuz our school obviously wants to look better lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 287
Thanks. I thought you left the uk after gcse. Haha.
Any internationals received interviews in the second batch yet?
Is this the second batch of interviews being given out then?
Original post by caisaw
Thanks. I thought you left the uk after gcse. Haha.

It was the yr before GCSE (yr 9) i left UK
I got an interview as well!!!
GCSE: 8 A*'s, 2 A's and Distinction
AS: 4A's (bio, chem, physics, maths)
A2 predictions: A*A*A and an AS EPQ
Personal Statement: w/e, extracurriculars, motivation and one line on hobbies.
BMAT: 5.9 4.4 4A
I thought I was going to get a pre-interview rejection!
Hi!
Does anybody by any chance remember when tomorrow's campus tour starts? I can't find it anywhere but I've signed up for it .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evazilber57
Hi!
Does anybody by any chance remember when tomorrow's campus tour starts? I can't find it anywhere but I've signed up for it .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have to be there between 12:15 and 12:25
Original post by Becciaimee
We have to be there between 12:15 and 12:25

Thank you so much! See you tomorrow then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone have their Imperial interview today (16th)? How was it? (I didn't have an interview today, I was just wondering since one of the dates was today).

:smile:
Original post by champion1
Did anyone have their Imperial interview today (16th)? How was it? (I didn't have an interview today, I was just wondering since one of the dates was today).

:smile:

Mine went so bad :'( I think the general consensus was that it was really friendly but I just got so overcome by nerves that I could barely answer a single question :frown:
Mine went so bad :'( I think the general consensus was that it was really friendly but I just got so overcome by nerves that I could barely answer a single question :frown:

Mine was horrible as well! Like I've worked so hard for those 15 minutes, and than bam... They are over .-.

Have you read the "successful applicants will hear within 3 days" line on their website? Because my interviewers told me I'll hear in 2 weeks .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was horrible as well! Like I've worked so hard for those 15 minutes, and than bam... They are over .-.

Have you read the "successful applicants will hear within 3 days" line on their website? Because my interviewers told me I'll hear in 2 weeks .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! It just went so badly :'(

Oh no guys what happened? What did you get asked? What was so bad?
I'm really scared now could you tell me your interview experience?

Good luck for getting the offers! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending