The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any banks that do not let you apply for a SW if you're a 2nd year on a 4 year course? BNPP state that the program is for first-years only.
Original post by Aenigma
Will probably me the most technical interview you have

Technical to what extent?

Moreso commercial awareness or actually giving valuation methods etc..
Reply 2602
Original post by Refrigerator
seriously?! Did they tell you this? I did the DB numerical last week

People on here were apparently told..
Original post by Anonynous
Technical to what extent?

Moreso commercial awareness or actually giving valuation methods etc..

Both. I had no competency

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anybody applied to lazard lol?
Any advice for MS interview? Its on Weds. Any advice or tips would be appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
With everyone on here getting MS interviews I have realised that I didn't receive an email confirming I have passed the numerical. Am I the only one or do they not contact you until an interview offer?
Original post by mikiu15
With everyone on here getting MS interviews I have realised that I didn't receive an email confirming I have passed the numerical. Am I the only one or do they not contact you until an interview offer?

Hey, i didn't get any confirmation. I passed the HSBC numerical which was also SHL, so i'm not sure. Maybe the required pass rate is higher for MS.

I did apply a bit late tho, around late november.
Original post by siddyt1234

Am I under thinking this or is it just A?
Original post by MathsNerd1
Am I under thinking this or is it just A?

That's what i was thinking man? Not sure though.

Thanks for the reply though.
That's what i was thinking man? Not sure though.

Thanks for the reply though.

No worries. Out of curiosity, do you know which banks require us to sit a logical test?
No worries. Out of curiosity, do you know which banks require us to sit a logical test?

UBS and RBS i think 3
UBS and RBS i think 3

Ah okay, thanks
Anyone got numbers of how many people the banks actually invite to their spring week programs? How many get an offer per application (in general ofc)
Hey, i didn't get any confirmation. I passed the HSBC numerical which was also SHL, so i'm not sure. Maybe the required pass rate is higher for MS.

I did apply a bit late tho, around late november.

I applied late as well so that most probably is a factor in all this.
Reply 2616
Original post by jadzirt
Does anyone have an idea when Credit Suisse will reply back about interviews? Had mine in the 2nd December but im really tense haha

Had mine on the 4th, havent heard back anything except for that email that said theyre gonna start extending offers from this monday(15th)
Hey guys, any advice on Citibank's phone interview? Is it just standard competency-based? Thanks! :smile:
What's everyone's opinions on conferences held at different universities? I've currently been granted a place at UCL and now York for their finance conferences and will no doubt gain a place at my own university too. Is there any way I could use these to show my interest in Finance? Or at least back up my other evidence for an interest in the finance industry?
What's everyone's opinions on conferences held at different universities? I've currently been granted a place at UCL and now York for their finance conferences and will no doubt gain a place at my own university too. Is there any way I could use these to show my interest in Finance? Or at least back up my other evidence for an interest in the finance industry?

Don't see why you can't have a line about it on your CV or mention it and say something you learnt on your CL. I think what you'll find though is those conferences tend to be a bit repetitive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending