The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Is there anyone who had/has an interview for uni of Hertfordshire adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thestars
Is there anyone who had/has an interview for uni of Hertfordshire adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview on the 14th jan, slightly nervous. Wbu?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monicanicole
I have an interview on the 14th jan, slightly nervous. Wbu?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview on the 14th jan too, quite nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 743
Has anyone applied to Edinburgh? :smile:
Original post by nnennaya
I applied Leeds university 27th of November I haven't heard anything from them, please how long did t them to reply you.thanks

It was about 12 days after! Good luck :smile:
Original post by penguin268693
Anbody here applied for Adult Nursing at LJMU, Chester, UCLan, Edge Hill or Sheffield Hallam.. have you had an offer from any of them yet? :smile: x

Hi, i had an interview for chester and was offered a place about a week later :smile:

Hope you hear back from your choices soon x
Reply 746
Original post by emmilly11
Has anyone had any interviews at Keele? I've been waiting since November 17th! :frown:

Hey I had an interview at keele on the 11th December was for mental health, thyme said they had more selection days soon so hopefully you'll hear from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so. :frown:
What sort of things did they ask, and was the Maths hard? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 748
I have applied for Adult nursing, at Surrey, West London, New Bucks and Bournemouth.

2 out of 4 have received and confirmed they have my application, this is as far as the process has gotten at the moment, not sure if this is a concern of any kind as many people already have interview dates.
It depends when you sent your application. It took a week for my confirmation and two weeks for my invitations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotteemilyw
I did one today at London South bank.......you have to show workings so scribbles are good!!

hie charlottee,

how was your interview at LSBU? im hoping they will invite me for an interview soon.
Did anybody here have an interview for Adult nursing at LJMU last Monday (8th December) if yes, have you heard anything back yet? x
Reply 752
Has anybody heard from cardiff or kings? Also does anyone know how long Southampton take after the selection day to offer you a place/reject you? :smile:
Original post by ilunn1
Has anybody heard from cardiff or kings? Also does anyone know how long Southampton take after the selection day to offer you a place/reject you? :smile:

It took ten working days xx
Original post by elliemacdougall
It took ten working days xx

I'm still waiting to hear back from Southampton.......it's been nearly 4 weeks since I sent my form off!!! It's the only one of the five I haven't heard from ......
Does anyone have the nottingham interview on Wednesday?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have interviews now for 4 out of 5.. just waiting for UCLan.. I applied on the 18th Nov x
Reply 757
Original post by penguin268693
I have interviews now for 4 out of 5.. just waiting for UCLan.. I applied on the 18th Nov x

Where have you done interviews for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ilunn1

I had a test day at King's last week (I applied in first week of October so pretty early) and I've withdrawn from Cardiff but I think they're pretty late with offering interviews.

For Southampton, I had a response around 2 weeks after my selection day but someone else I know who was also at the same interview waited just over 3 weeks for a reply, even though they said 10 days, so you might have to wait a little bit longer than what they say!
Anyone going for numeracy and literacy test for LSBU?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending