Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Idrees_anwar
Yes, i just got mine! :biggrin:

YAY! Well done :biggrin:
Reply 81
Original post by harhibo
Me! Just got an offer too! We're you at the interview on sat?

For Coventry? If so then yes I was! Were you?
Original post by jg21
YAY! Well done :biggrin:

Thank you!! Well done to you too!! Maybe we will be on the same course :biggrin: are you going to plymouth this wednesday, 1pm?
Reply 83
Thank you!! Well done to you too!! Maybe we will be on the same course :biggrin: are you going to plymouth this wednesday, 1pm?

Thank you! Yes, maybe we will! I am, guessing you are too?
You guessed correctly!
Reply 85
I will see you there then!
Reply 86
I have an interview for Coventry on Jan 17th. Does anyone know how I would know whether it's the morning or afternoon sessions I have to attend? :yes:
Reply 87
Original post by Megamoo
I have an interview for Coventry on Jan 17th. Does anyone know how I would know whether it's the morning or afternoon sessions I have to attend? :yes:

On the email they send you, it should say what time it is!
Reply 88
Original post by jg21
On the email they send you, it should say what time it is!

Okay I thought so. It says 10:00 so I'm assuming morning, got a bit confused because registration starts 9:45 so didn't know whether the 10 was just some kind of random number.... Bit stupid of me really. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by Megamoo
Okay I thought so. It says 10:00 so I'm assuming morning, got a bit confused because registration starts 9:45 so didn't know whether the 10 was just some kind of random number.... Bit stupid of me really. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The talk starts at 10 but you do have to register at 9:45 :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by jg21
The talk starts at 10 but you do have to register at 9:45 :smile:

What are their interviews like? What sort of questions etc? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
It was just a half an hour group interview. There were only 3/4 questions but we had 10 minutes for each question and had to work together to get answers. The questions weren't hard, for example they asked you how you would act in different situations!
Original post by jg21
Anyone had an offer from Surrey? I just got mine :biggrin:

I got an offer from surrey yesterday AAB. What was your offer?
Reply 93
Original post by jg21
For Coventry? If so then yes I was! Were you?

Yeah! I was the girl with really really blonde hair, a patterned dress and a blazer on! (I also asked a woman about her work in homeless/womens refuge shelters) :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by harhibo
Yeah! I was the girl with really really blonde hair, a patterned dress and a blazer on! (I also asked a woman about her work in homeless/womens refuge shelters) :smile:

Oh yeah, I know who you are! I was sitting next to you :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by megandoyle97
I got an offer from surrey yesterday AAB. What was your offer?

AAB also!
Reply 96

I've just realised that you were the boy at Plymouth yesterday!
I was thinking about that, are you jessica? Youre username mirrors your initials!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 98
I was thinking about that, are you jessica? Youre username mirrors your initials!

Yes I am :smile: how did your interview go?
Original post by jg21
Yes I am :smile: how did your interview go?

It was really good meeting you!! :biggrin: you were a very nice girl :smile: it was quite positive i think! What about yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending