The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

If you get a PM from 'Jade Evans' inviting you to an LSE offer holders' group, do ignore. The person running that account is making groups for every university and trying to flog events. One of those annoying promoters.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by athena1
What did you apply for? I applied for politics and IR. :smile:

I applied for BA Geography and BSc Environment&Development. They are under the same department and I haven't seen any offer holders for these courses yet... :/
join the thread for 2015 offer holders http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3014695
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
If you get a PM from 'Jade Evans' inviting you to an LSE offer holders' group, do ignore. The person running that account is making groups for every university and trying to flog events. One of those annoying promoters.

I'll let you know if that changes though.

UPDATE-This person seems to not be real. I'm looking at all the groups so far, and they basically seem to be adding ANOTHER person as an admin, who is some weird club promoter. However, all the conversations in the groups are running on the basis of "What are you applying for" and "What are your interview times" so not spammy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kim1410
Are there any BA Geography or BSc Environment&Development applicants?

I've applied for BA Geography - am 2 and a bit weeks into the 8 week email. Are you international?
whether or not the group we mentioned earlier is fake, here's our new group set up by kurofune. join in!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/873389429360319/
Original post by annasattlegger
whether or not the group we mentioned earlier is fake, here's our new group set up by kurofune. join in!

I promise we're REAL people! :smile:))))) :bl::bhangra:
got rejected :frown: The Bsc Econometrics & Mathematical economics is really hard to get in .....
Original post by Alex_10
I've applied for BA Geography - am 2 and a bit weeks into the 8 week email. Are you international?

Yeah :smile: What about you?
Original post by annasattlegger

Original post by kurofune
I promise we're REAL people! :smile:))))) :bl::bhangra:

Haha, awesome stuff - hope to join you soon!
Finding comfort in the fact a lot of others are being kept waiting too (some past the 8 weeks). Sick?
Hopefully we hear something on the 18th and don't have to wait til New Year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kim1410
Yeah :smile: What about you?

Oh cool where are you from? no I'm UK :smile: Mind me asking what grades / subjects you have?
Good news: Don't worry about the mails, they were notoriously slow/late last year
Worse news: For anyone taking the UGAA you're in for a wait, I sat it last year and didn't get a decision till 29th March
Ugh applied on 14th oct for both econ history and economics&econ history
Still haven't heard back:frown: 6 weeks into 8 week email. Anyone got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fttohi
Have any Math and Econ applicants heard back from LSE? I'm 6 weeks in to the 8 week email :holmes:.

I received an offer for maths and econ 2 weeks ago :smile:. I was 6 weeks into my 8 week email, actually. Best of luck.
Reply 1675
Original post by Gcseboy1997
Ugh applied on 14th oct for both econ history and economics&econ history
Still haven't heard back:frown: 6 weeks into 8 week email. Anyone got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they sent out offers for E&EH???
I've still got another week to go til my 8 weeks are up (Dec 18th), so I suppose I'll only be hearing from them in January?

In which case, what a bummer; was counting on getting news from LSE before Oxford, just to set my heart a little at peace :frown:
I heard that LSE sent some of the offers before Christmas last year? Will this year the same?
Original post by saysay
oh no im sorry perhaps that was misleading i meant i applied, i havent received an offer yet.

Oh, sorry! I applied on Oct.13th and now still waiting for any reply. 6weeks out of 8 weeks. May I ask are you an international student?
Original post by Alex_10
Oh cool where are you from? no I'm UK :smile: Mind me asking what grades / subjects you have?

I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending