The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
There are 25+ SWs out there. Not all IB, admittedly.

You heard any good news from anywhere?

25? Wow I only applied to 6. And no, JPM is the only one I've heard back from.
I'm currently waiting on MS, Nomura, Citi, GS and Blackrock.
Original post by mikiu15
25? Wow I only applied to 6. And no, JPM is the only one I've heard back from.
I'm currently waiting on MS, Nomura, Citi, GS and Blackrock.

All the best, Citi have started giving out test invites (post screening) and MS have started interviewing. You're really cutting it narrow here but if you're applications are strong enough you should land something. What's your profile? Uni/Course/ECs/Work experience/USP?
All the best, Citi have started giving out test invites (post screening) and MS have started interviewing. You're really cutting it narrow here but if you're applications are strong enough you should land something. What's your profile? Uni/Course/ECs/Work experience/USP?

Yeah i've done the test for Citi and i'm currently "under review". I applied quite late to MS so I don't think they got to my application yet.

Bristol/Maths and Physics/ 2nd Year(MSci)/ rowing and just some physics experience.
Reply 2683

Citi also interviewing/offering
Original post by CD315
Citi also interviewing/offering

Yeah hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.
Reply 2685
Original post by mikiu15
Yeah hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

Same. Confirmed my BAML offer which clashes with them but I'd try and get it moved if I got Citi.
Reply 2686
Had my Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse interviews, has anyone heard from either of them post interview?
Original post by ekul11
Had my Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse interviews, has anyone heard from either of them post interview?

Hey may I PM you about MS interview?

President M.E recieved CS offer.
Original post by ekul11

When did you submit your MS application?
Reply 2689
I have an interview with Citi tomorrow for the women programme. Anyone who has had it? I think it is quite okay? - competency based? or should i worry about it?

I can exchange my experience at CS and BAML in return? :smile:

ALSO- Jpm isn't reviewing yet right? I never heard back from them.
Original post by blix2
I have an interview with Citi tomorrow for the women programme. Anyone who has had it? I think it is quite okay? - competency based? or should i worry about it?

I can exchange my experience at CS and BAML in return? :smile:

ALSO- Jpm isn't reviewing yet right? I never heard back from them.

JP have started reviewing. Currently, they've started handing out rejections.
Reply 2691
JP have started reviewing. Currently, they've started handing out rejections.

You know it all!
Original post by blix2
You know it all!

I keep myself updated. I know a good number of people applying for Spring Week, so have a good insight into any ongoings.
Reply 2693
I keep myself updated. I know a good number of people applying for Spring Week, so have a good insight into any ongoings.

I see, that;s lucky! I know nothing. Everyone in my course is not interested in anything to do with finance (UN wannabe people) or know of the existence of SW's :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by blix2
I see, that;s lucky! I know nothing. Everyone in my course is not interested in anything to do with finance (UN wannabe people) or know of the existence of SW's :smile:

Thanks!

What do you study and where, out of interest?

What interests you in banking?
Original post by ekul11

What date did you apply for MS?
JP Morgan rejection, think I may have made the mistake of applying too early :frown:
Reply 2697
Original post by Roadrage27
JP Morgan rejection, think I may have made the mistake of applying too early :frown:

Wow, I am also waiting....what did they say? do they just reject you without even considering your numericals?
Original post by blix2
Wow, I am also waiting....what did they say? do they just reject you without even considering your numericals?

what numerical?
Reply 2699
Original post by Roadrage27
what numerical?

Idk i would suppose they would invite you to take a numerical test before taking a major decision?

Latest

Trending

Trending