Original post by kiyubi
Oh great talk thru email then

PM me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I have an interview for pharmacy at uclan next wednesday and really worried.
Can someone please tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts off questions do they ask? Is it easy or hard? Do they ask questions about my PS? Do they require an aptitude test?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by canadian27
Hi. I had my interview for Pharmacy at Uclan on the 20th November and got an offer :smile: The interview is really informal. All they will ask you is why do you want to be a pharmacist, what do you think you will enjoy the most on the course, what do you think you will be good at as a pharmacist and what do you think you won't be so good at.
The test was ok overall. There were some hard chemistry calculations on finding the concentration of buffer solutions and it gave the ml and mM(?) in the question. I couldn't identify the functional group(apparently it was an amine group), but the other maths questions were alright. Also, you'll get a picture of the back of a medicine packet and there will be some multiple choice questions about the maximum dosage that can be taken,etc. The answers will be in the text.
Our 15 minute essay question was- 'what is the role of a Pharmacist and what qualities do you have that will attribute to this.
Then they'll put up a picture-ours was on a homeless man sat on a pavement with two dogs- and you have to discuss it with the lecturer as a group.
Good luck!

I have an interview for UCLAN for pharmacy next Wednesday and was wondering how long is the interview and the test?
Thanks
What was everyones predicted grades for each of their A level subjects?

and this is completely unrelated but does anyone know if Preston has good nightlife?
What questions are asked in UCLAN interview?.Is there a test? and is it a group or individual interview? Please can someone tell me?
Reply 85
I think it's a group interview and three tests I have mine on the 4th febuary.
Reply 86
When is yours?
Original post by hamzakhairkhwah
I have an interview for UCLAN for pharmacy next Wednesday and was wondering how long is the interview and the test?
Thanks

What were your predicted grades from your A levels?
Original post by lydiafoof
What were your predicted grades from your A levels?

They were ABB. Why?
i have one on 10th december too :smile:
Reply 90
Has anybody heard back from uclan?
Original post by peleluna
Has anybody heard back from uclan?

Yeh i got an offer like a week ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
How do you have an offer when it wasn't a week ago since the interview? Do you mean UCL and not Uni of Central Lancashire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you have an offer when it wasn't a week ago since the interview? Do you mean UCL and not Uni of Central Lancashire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol well not a week ago. Sorry i was meant to say last week. I got an offer last week from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol well not a week ago. Sorry i was meant to say last week. I got an offer last week from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got any other offers?
Reply 95

Have you heard back from uclan?
Have you heard back from uclan?

Im not applying to uclan. you?

Yeh i have all my 5 offers now. Soo happy. From uclan, bradford, ljmu, dmu, wolverhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh i have all my 5 offers now. Soo happy. From uclan, bradford, ljmu, dmu, wolverhampton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Do you mind asking what your predicted grades are and what offer LJMU and DMU gave you?
Well done! Do you mind asking what your predicted grades are and what offer LJMU and DMU gave you?

Predicted grades are ABB. Offers from both of them are 300 ucas points in 3 A levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending