The Student Room Group

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BiomedDentist
I've got my UCLAN interview tomorrow morning and I have the flu :frown:

Oh no!!!! Doe your self up on everything and just do your best, you can't do anymore than that :frown:

Get a good nights sleep! Hope you feel better in the morning! Good luck!
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Oh no!!!! Doe your self up on everything and just do your best, you can't do anymore than that :frown:

Get a good nights sleep! Hope you feel better in the morning! Good luck!

A very unlucky time to be ill, I had to reschedule my flu vaccine for this interview (irony).
I've got my beechams, I will do my best!!
Thanks so much!
A very unlucky time to be ill, I had to reschedule my flu vaccine for this interview (irony).
I've got my beechams, I will do my best!!
Thanks so much!

Take everything! Lol drug yourself to sleep now so you get a lot of hours in! :smile:
Reply 363
Oh no ! I have my interview tomorrow as well! What time is yours? :smile:
Original post by VT180
Oh no ! I have my interview tomorrow as well! What time is yours? :smile:

9.00, when's yours?
Reply 365
9.00, when's yours?

1pm :smile: I guess they are interviewing two groups a day
for those who had the uclan interview were the questions the same all week?
I want to know if I got a place already the wait is killing me
Original post by dentgeek290
I want to know if I got a place already the wait is killing me

Tell me about it! It's on my mind all the time. Where are you waiting to hear from?
Hi guys

Just thought I would say hello. I'm a grad with interviews at kcl and qmul coming up :-)

Any tips?
Tell me about it! It's on my mind all the time. Where are you waiting to hear from?

UCLAN and Aberdeen! I keep having weird dreams about the interviews too :/
When do you guys think Aberdeen would give out second round of interviews?
Original post by dentist2019
When do you guys think Aberdeen would give out second round of interviews?

I've just received a rejection so maybe soon? Kind of relieved though as an England-based student, Aberdeen is so cold and far away from anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got the rejection. I know what you are saying but between cold and £9000 a year I would choose cold. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by dentist2019
I just got the rejection. I know what you are saying but between cold and £9000 a year I would choose cold. :frown:

I'm so sorry to hear that, did you interview at UCLAN too? I haven't heard anything from Aberdeen yet but now I'm gonna be nervously checking my emails all day!
I'm so sorry to hear that, did you interview at UCLAN too? I haven't heard anything from Aberdeen yet but now I'm gonna be nervously checking my emails all day!

I have had interviews at UCLan and Leeds and I have an interview for King's grad course, but like someone said before Aberdeen have to give at least half of their places to Scottish students so I wasn't really expecting to get invited to interview but I thought it was worth a shot anyway! I think if you haven't heard anything that's probably a good sign :smile: Obviously I'm not over the moon about being rejected but all I can do about it is brush it off and work on preparing for my next interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
The 8th of January was when UCLan gave their offers last year (AHH)! I bet we will have to wait some more though
I think she said end of January
The 8th of January was when UCLan gave their offers last year (AHH)! I bet we will have to wait some more though

Yeah she said she was going to have a Christmas holiday and then they were going to start again in January - so I imagine at the end of the month?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by farmy93
I have had interviews at UCLan and Leeds and I have an interview for King's grad course, but like someone said before Aberdeen have to give at least half of their places to Scottish students so I wasn't really expecting to get invited to interview but I thought it was worth a shot anyway! I think if you haven't heard anything that's probably a good sign :smile: Obviously I'm not over the moon about being rejected but all I can do about it is brush it off and work on preparing for my next interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your stats?
I had an interview at Aberdeen before xmas, if I recall correctly one of the staff there said there may only be 7 or so places for non-Scottish applicants (13 for Scottish) and they interview over a hundred people... So yeah, really tough to get in if you aren't Scottish. Looking forward to the king's interview? There's only one interview date right?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest