The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

i sent my questionnaire off to Reading!! :biggrin: hopee everything will go okay :/
Reply 681
I'm getting super nervous waiting for Birmingham to reply. It's nearly been three weeks!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tcrj
I had the interview at the start of December and haven't heard anything. However, when I was there they did say we could hear as late as March! When did you have the interview?

Mine was on the 2nd, and they said that they'd send a decision within 3 weeks!!
Reply 683
Original post by eskimok1
Mine was on the 2nd, and they said that they'd send a decision within 3 weeks!!

I really hope you are right.
Reply 684
Rejection from reading as well! Not too disheartened as I didn't really want to go there but hopefully I'll get in somewhere
Original post by Clivia
Yes, a few people got interviews for December, think there was one today in fact, and January. I got invited for interviews for both undergraduate and postgraduate in Sheffield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Good luck :smile:
Reply 686
Original post by Chipperpipper
Awesome! Good luck :smile:

Thanks! Would you be up for a coffee/chat some time (maybe Weston Park museum café?) to tell me a bit more about the course at Sheffield and what it's like as a 'mature' student? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied! UCAS fee was more than I had remembered argh! Also have no idea how I would live if I did get in as I'm not eligible for loans etc. I think. But still - I did it!
Original post by schmee2
Applied! UCAS fee was more than I had remembered argh! Also have no idea how I would live if I did get in as I'm not eligible for loans etc. I think. But still - I did it!

Good luck with your application! :smile: how come you're not eligible for loans and stuff?
Got offered Language Sciences and Psychology at Reading :frown: :frown:
Original post by soufflekitty
Got offered Language Sciences and Psychology at Reading :frown: :frown:

Gutted for you :frown: even if it's not the course you want, you must have at least some qualities that they were looking for to give you a place :smile: fingers crossed for you - which other unis are you waiting on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 691
Just to let any one know that hasn't been offered a place for Speech and Language therapy at Reading, they have been really helpful in telling me what areas i could have improved. Just email [email protected] and address it to Mrs Lesley Heaton. They email back quickly and are quite detailed in their reply. Hope this helps anyone.
Reply 692
Offer from Cardiff as well! Best Christmas present, 2 offers!!! :biggrin:
Original post by jk1995

Waheeey, well done!
Reply 694
Original post by jk1995

Congratulations!!! when did you apply?
Anyone else got an offer from reading for SLT? So happy eeeek
After weeks of begging, my UCAS FINALLY got sent off last week and got an interview for Sheffield and the questionnaire from Reading! eeek so nervous now 😅

Well done to everyone with offers!!
And those of us still waiting, keep hanging!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Straight up no from cardiff, great 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SarahBennett97
Straight up no from cardiff, great 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, keep your chin up. Have you applied anywhere else? All universities look for different things. It obviously wasn't meant to be, and another uni is :smile:
Hey, I'm just preparing to send off my UCAS for SaLT! I'm proper nervous it's a joke; I'm applying to De Montfort, Leeds Beckett, Manchester Met, Queen Margaret and Cardiff - anyone else applied to any of them? Genuinely so nervous

Quick Reply

Latest