The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Need to get lots of reading done today seeing as I pretty much procrastinated away yesterday
So the holidays have begun, now this means to get some serious revision done, if only I could follow these Analysis notes or a few lines in the Vector Calculus notes, how fun!
Original post by shorttstuff
Nah I work at build a bear workshop :rofl: if you've ever been in store you'll realise what my job entails :lol:

Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh bless! You must get mauled by the kids.
Home now :frown: next three weeks without the bf, and I actually feel upset about this. I never miss people, somethings definitely wrong here haha.
Spent hours revising, but it doesn't seem as if I've gotten much done. :frown:

Original post by MathsNerd1
So the holidays have begun, now this means to get some serious revision done, if only I could follow these Analysis notes or a few lines in the Vector Calculus notes, how fun!

Vector calc is my favourite module!
Analysis though...
:afraid:
Original post by rayquaza17
Spent hours revising, but it doesn't seem as if I've gotten much done. :frown:

Vector calc is my favourite module!
Analysis though...
:afraid:

I would have to agree with you, however trying to remember greens first and second identities off by heart isn't very nice, plus applications of stokes and divergence theorem aren't pleasant either. The standard calculations are all really straightforward, just the proofs are a little more technical to grasp
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Is it with that girl? :smile:

Yup! I did try to phrase it in such a way that it can be interpreted as a date, but also not at the same time :P (in case I need to cover my ass)

If IE is brave enough to ask me to be my default browser, I'm brave enough to ask that girl out.
Yup. I'll just have to get tipsy for that or something. Or take something that will make me go all drowsy, evoking a similar reaction to me being tipsy :P ....bad idea..
My coursework question is just ridiculous. Most of it is on international law and maybe 15% on international criminal law. And the module is called international criminal law which just takes the piss.

And I have no idea what I'm writing. I literally have 400 words of essay that make no sense :frown:

At least I only have one piece of coursework this semester. Although next semester I have 4 pieces lol
ugh 5 exams in Jan and no motivation to revise. #storyofmylife someone HELPP!!
My ethics form got returned to me for editing. I feel like crying, well I did. My supervisor previously assured me that it would get passed. I have a million other uni things to stress out about and this is only adding to it.
I can only conclude that I am utterly fed up of uni work and really need a work free break :frown: Onto day 4 of essay reading for essay no1 and the end is not in sight.
Original post by jelly1000
I can only conclude that I am utterly fed up of uni work and really need a work free break :frown: Onto day 4 of essay reading for essay no1 and the end is not in sight.

Do you do all the research first and then write or write as you go along? How many essays do you have?

I feel the same as you sometimes. There's so much uni work and I honestly am starting to not care.

I'm pretty chuffed with myself today. Got 635 words out of 3000 done. I'm hoping I can finish by next Wednesday though so I have enough time to edit. I keep freaking out that I'm getting something wrong though lol
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
Do you do all the research first and then write or write as you go along? How many essays do you have?

I feel the same as you sometimes. There's so much uni work and I honestly am starting to not care.

I'm pretty chuffed with myself today. Got 635 words out of 3000 done. I'm hoping I can finish by next Wednesday though so I have enough time to edit. I keep freaking out that I'm getting something wrong though lol

I do all the research first because I need all the information before I can decide my line of argument and determine what the most important points are to back it up! And 3 including this one :frown:
Original post by jelly1000
I do all the research first because I need all the information before I can decide my line of argument and determine what the most important points are to back it up! And 3 including this one :frown:

Ahh fair enough. I tend to just know what I'm going to argue and go from there.

oooh good luck!
First exam on the year today, human physiology, worth 30 % and multiple choice, managed to get 25/30 on it, which is a tidy 83%!
Pretty happy, takes some stress of my summer exam, need that firstttttt

Happy holidays people :merry:
First exam on the year today, human physiology, worth 30 % and multiple choice, managed to get 25/30 on it, which is a tidy 83%!
Pretty happy, takes some stress of my summer exam, need that firstttttt

Happy holidays people :merry:

nice!
Had my first exam today. Was balls. So specific at times! Tomorrow will be even less fun, but after that FREEDOM.
Well the last few days have been horrible...

Spoiler

Original post by snailsareslimy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you so much, haha reading that made me cry. It'll be okay I'm sure, I'm probably just too sensitive anyway.

Thanks again :hugs: and Merry Christmas to you too :smile:

Spoiler

Thank you so much, haha reading that made me cry. It'll be okay I'm sure, I'm probably just too sensitive anyway.

Thanks again :hugs: and Merry Christmas to you too :smile:

Spoiler

Yay, last exam today and then freedom at 1pm! :woo:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending