The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gcseboy1997
Ugh applied on 14th oct for both econ history and economics&econ history
Still haven't heard back:frown: 6 weeks into 8 week email. Anyone got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same, waiting for e and economic history.
may I ask what are your grades? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
I heard that LSE sent some of the offers before Christmas last year? Will this year the same?

The Last batch of offers/rejections they sent were the last Thursday/Friday before the end of term which happened to be the 18th/19th Dec. I'm presuming they'll do something similar this year as it's been a few weeks since they released a batch of offers
No news after 8 weeks ... means NOT REJECTED .... there is still HOPE.
Original post by GandalfWhite
No news after 8 weeks ... means NOT REJECTED .... there is still HOPE.

am also waiting, not really expecting a response until January now. good luck!!
I applied for economics and government at LSE with A2 predictions of AAA, I got the 8 week email about 2 weeks ago but they didn't mention a questionnaire? My school don't certificate A2 so could this be why and if not, is it a disadvantage that they don't know my AS grades? I got 6 A*s and 5 A's at GCSE.

Reply 1685
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Oh, sorry! I applied on Oct.13th and now still waiting for any reply. 6weeks out of 8 weeks. May I ask are you an international student?

I am actually, I'm from the United States. what about you? and i applied early november so I guess i have a lot more waiting to do than you. im in the fourth week of the eight week email.
Anyone else not received a reply after the eight weeks have passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for Economics last Thursday. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by saysay
I am actually, I'm from the United States. what about you? and i applied early november so I guess i have a lot more waiting to do than you. im in the fourth week of the eight week email.

I'm American too! What course did you apply for?
Original post by Daltohn
Got an offer for Economics last thursday. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done!!! what are your grades if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kim1410
I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u? :smile:

Oh cool cool. I pretty much do the same - Got AAAA in French, English, Economics and Geography but I dropped French at AS Have you seen any geography offers at all? I've seen none :colondollar:
Original post by Alex_10
Oh cool cool. I pretty much do the same - Got AAAA in French, English, Economics and Geography but I dropped French at AS Have you seen any geography offers at all? I've seen none :colondollar:

I think I've seen someone in this thread who received his or her offer to study Geography with Economics... Probably a month ago?
Original post by ooftar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm 9 and 1/2 weeks past my 8 week email:confused:
Oh last year by the way LSE had a massive backlog of applications and they actually dropped the email thing for some applicants after Christmas. Like you'll hesr from us within 8 weeks and such.
How ****ing unprofessional!
Original post by saysay

From China!:smile: 6 week out of 8 now! I guess the process will be pretty slower...
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
Oh last year by the way LSE had a massive backlog of applications and they actually dropped the email thing for some applicants after Christmas. Like you'll hesr from us within 8 weeks and such.

Nightmare :frown: Thank you for the heads up, though.
Reply 1697
Original post by StretfordEnd
Good news: Don't worry about the mails, they were notoriously slow/late last year
Worse news: For anyone taking the UGAA you're in for a wait, I sat it last year and didn't get a decision till 29th March

Hi I'm an international applicant who has applied to LSE for law starting 2015. Just wanted to know, at what stage in your application do they tell you that you need to give the UGAA? I'm already in the 6th week of the 8 week email and they haven't said anything. So I just wanted to know if they do or not?
Original post by ooftar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, though it's only been a day so I don't feel I have a right to complain as that's nothing compared to some. :P Plus, King's were about 4 weeks over their deadline before they gave me an offer so I'm hoping LSE do the same!
How come there are absolutely no updates on N200 Management? I suppose they will send out decisions on Thursday/Friday this week before the XMas break in order to "clear" a lot of the applications that have been queuing up...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending