The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also learn about Simpson's paradox, pls.
Original post by Anonymous
It is poor form referencing a 14 year old source.
Pseudo scientist.

I never claimed to be a scientist, but these conclusions are as true today as they were in 2000, and the second source was from 2014.

A more recent study for you, then, also from 2014:

Males...show an advantage in certain spatial-cognitive laboratory tasks. Evolutionary psychologists have explained these patterns by arguing that an increase in spatial ability facilitated navigation, which allowed range expansion in pursuit of additional mating and hunting opportunities. This study evaluates this hypothesis in a population with navigational demands similar to those that faced many of our ancestors, the Twe and Tjimba of northwestern Namibia. Twe and Tjimba men have larger visiting ranges than women and are more accurate in both spatial (mental rotations) and navigational (accuracy pointing to distant locations) tasks. Men who perform better on the spatial task not only travel farther than other men, but also have children with more women. These findings offer strong support for the relationship between sex differences in spatial ability and ranging behavior, and identify male mating competition as a possible selective pressure shaping this pattern.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001305

Try not to be too bitter, dearie.
(edited 9 years ago)
Also learn about Simpson's paradox, pls.

Simpson's paradox is of no relevance here. Go have a look around for articles on google scholar and it will soon become apparent to you that the professional scientists have reached solid conclusions on this. I don't know why you're so reluctant to accept them, or why you're anonymous.
Original post by Birkenhead
Women are notoriously bad at estimating measurements and spatial awareness in general, so even if some of them intend to give honest answers, the chances are they still aren't going to be accurate.

Sources?
Original post by DontCallMeMongo
Sources?

Always make sure you read the thread to see if this query has already been answered.
Original post by keturah
I'd rather slightly smaller than really big tbh.

This
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
This

That is a myth spread by people with small penises.
That is a myth spread by people with small penises.

I don't have a penis....
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I don't have a penis....

Yes but you have been brainwashed by the media to believe that smaller is better
Large penises scare me. It's how you use it rather than how big it is. Yeah you could have an 8incher but you've got to know how to use it.
Large penises scare me. It's how you use it rather than how big it is. Yeah you could have an 8incher but you've got to know how to use it.

I prefer above average ones in all honesty. Ain't gonna lie. However, huge is unnecessary. My ex was too big but my ex before that was perfect :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never claimed to be a scientist, but these conclusions are as true today as they were in 2000, and the second source was from 2014.

A more recent study for you, then, also from 2014:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001305

Try not to be too bitter, dearie.

Thank you for that informative post Your Lordship. It is marvellous to meet someone who combines depth of intellect with high social standing. Earl Russell would be proud of you.
Original post by the bear
Thank you for that informative post Your Lordship. It is marvellous to meet someone who combines depth of intellect with high social standing. Earl Russell would be proud of you.

Thank you for your kind words, my furry plebeian. :undefined:hat2
Thank you for your kind words, my furry plebeian. :undefined:hat2

bear™ speaks as he finds Your Highness. if my scullerymaid started writing epic poetry i would commend her just as quickly.
How tedious..another penis size question. In my experience,which i think is ..err..sufficient...the emotional connection and passion of lovemaking contributes far more than penis size. Of course if you are a skilled lover then thats a bonus too. I've never had any compliants. Either way, worrying about your cock isnt going to make it any bigger.
Reply 55
My penis is 2.4 inch can u plz give me advice on how to plz a womin cheerz
Yes but you have been brainwashed by the media to believe that smaller is better

To be fair its kinda the opposite, with girls saying they don't mind as long as its not too small (too large and it hurts and won't go fully in) whereas guys seem to be care a lot about the size of their penis because of the media.
Are some girls put off by a weird looking dick not that I have one lol but how do you care about the aesthetics of a dick.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I prefer above average ones in all honesty. Ain't gonna lie. However, huge is unnecessary. My ex was too big but my ex before that was perfect :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your honesty but can you confirm whether black guys are usually bigger (no homo) as I presume you have been with more black guys being black yourself (no racist).
Reply 59
Laughing so hard right now 'are girls put off by a weird looking dick'😂 i would be yes! Me
& my ex still have sex and honestly i love his penis lmao i

Latest

Trending

Trending