Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by J3SS742
Haha its fine :smile:

I got AAAAA at AS and I think Im predicted A*A*A*A* but I'd have to check :smile:

What course have you applied for? :biggrin:

Wow! The same as you :smile: my grades are nowhere as good though so I will probably have to wait another couple of months for an offer/rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by wqjd32kdkl
Wow! The same as you :smile: my grades are nowhere as good though so I will probably have to wait another couple of months for an offer/rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh yay! :smile:
No dont worry about it, you might have to wait till after 15th January but Im sure you'll get an offer! :biggrin:
Which college have you applied to? :smile:
Original post by J3SS742
Ooh yay! :smile:
No dont worry about it, you might have to wait till after 15th January but Im sure you'll get an offer! :biggrin:

Hopefully :smile: ummm I can't even remember, possibly St Mary's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by tabmax22
:|

and what day was that?

14th October, so it took a little more than 2 months to get my offer.
Ohhh you're so lucky, are you going to firm? And phew, hopefully they haven't made any yet.. :smile: I've applied to St Mary's but I don't really mind which college I end up - I'd just love an offer, the University's amazing! :biggrin: Which college have you applied? :smile:
Unconditional for Physics and Astronomy 2 days ago :biggrin:
Conditional offer for Econ (L100) just received it yesterday. International applicant btw.
Have an unconditional offer for Physics (MPhys); received 2 weeks ago.

Applied to University college.
Have you already achieved the grades?
Original post by Randadoodle
Have you already achieved the grades?

Yes, I'm a mature student and did the exams in June 2014.
Ohhh that explains the unconditional then haha! :smile:
Reply 131
Is it possible that later, an offer maybe extended to an applicant who was previously rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imzee15
Is it possible that later, an offer maybe extended to an applicant who was previously rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
Anyone got an offer for Biological science?
Reply 134
Conditional offer for combined honours in social sciences :smile:
Reply 135
Hey! I got an conditional offer at Durham just last week for combined honours in social sciences
I'm an IB student and so the requirement is 38 points with 666 at higher level
Got an unconditional for music!
Reply 137
Original post by Beebedeebee
Anyone got an offer for Biological science?

Hey! I got an offer for Biological Sciences last month, glad to see another biologist! :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by Randadoodle
Ohhh you're so lucky, are you going to firm? And phew, hopefully they haven't made any yet.. :smile: I've applied to St Mary's but I don't really mind which college I end up - I'd just love an offer, the University's amazing! :biggrin: Which college have you applied? :smile:

Sorry, only just saw your reply! Yeah I think so, if I dont get an offer from Oxford and its extremely unlikely I'll get an offer from them so yeah probs :smile:
Ooh thats a nice college, and Im sure you'll get an offer! Ive applied to Hatfield, but I dont really mind either :biggrin:
Original post by J3SS742
Hey! I got an offer for Biological Sciences last month, glad to see another biologist! :smile:

Woohoo! I applied to St Chad's, looks like we'll be waiting a while until we get allocations though D: to be honest I'm just really happy I got a place! Where have you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest