The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by picnmix
Haha it's awful - I'm praying hard that I'm better by Tuesday waaaaah :frown:

I've heard from St George's obviously and have an interview with UEA in February woooo. Heard nothing from sheffield and cardiff though - tbh I don't know whether I will at this rate..,but no news is good news I guess!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you will be and good luck for tomorrow, btw! Ooh, when did you hear back from UEA and what are your stats if you don't mind sharing? Lool, I bet you will hear some more good news soon and besides, 2 out of 4 so far is not bad at all. :smile:
Original post by picnmix
Haha it's awful - I'm praying hard that I'm better by Tuesday waaaaah :frown:

I've heard from St George's obviously and have an interview with UEA in February woooo. Heard nothing from sheffield and cardiff though - tbh I don't know whether I will at this rate..,but no news is good news I guess!

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the best! It wasn't as scary as I expected :smile:
Original post by hogsmeades
All the best! It wasn't as scary as I expected :smile:

That's hopeful - I'm just so worried they'll ask me a question, I'll be stumped and panic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the best preparation for MMIs?
Original post by nikhi123
What's the best preparation for MMIs?

Try writing down 8-10 possible MMI questions, then having a friend or parent test you and time how long your answers are. (Need to be between 2-5 minutes).
Reply 1225
anyone feel like they totally messed up one particular station :/ worried it'll affect my chances of getting an offer ):
Original post by Dralya
anyone feel like they totally messed up one particular station :/ worried it'll affect my chances of getting an offer ):

No worries...I'm already a first year and when I had my MMI last Dec I messed up completely on two stations...I just ruled out any offer...but here I am..My advice keep your hopes up and I'm sure you will hear soon from the Uni..normally two weeks max...Good luck and keep us posted..:smile::smile:
Ahhhhh I want an interview, not heard yet with ukcat of 670. So frustrating!!!
Original post by Winter_is_here
Ahhhhh I want an interview, not heard yet with ukcat of 670. So frustrating!!!

I didn't hear until end of January, they keep on handing them out for ages. Don't worry :smile:
Just got a rejection from them, post interview :frown:
Just got an offer!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1231
Original post by the A* guy
Just got an offer!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whattttttt seriously? wow man congrats!!! when was your interview??
Reply 1232
Original post by EmilyKvothe
Just got a rejection from them, post interview :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that. keep confident you'll get there!! when was your interview?
Original post by Dralya
whattttttt seriously? wow man congrats!!! when was your interview??

Hi

Thanks, my interview was last Tuesday on the 9th, I was shocked at how fast they gave a reply. I felt this interview went a lot better than my first one at exeter so I glad that the work in between paid off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

Thanks, my interview was last Tuesday on the 9th, I was shocked at how fast they gave a reply. I felt this interview went a lot better than my first one at exeter so I glad that the work in between paid off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing how you prepared for the interview?
Original post by Dralya
I'm sorry to hear that. keep confident you'll get there!! when was your interview?

9th!
Thanks :smile: No point being mopey about it - I have an interview with Kings in Jan, so I'm going to make sure I work on what went wrong and improve from here.
Reply 1236
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats I had mine just the other day so fingers crossed. well done though fully deserved :smile:

Original post by EmilyKvothe
9th!
Thanks :smile: No point being mopey about it - I have an interview with Kings in Jan, so I'm going to make sure I work on what went wrong and improve from here.

yeah you got that right. stay confident and the kings one may suit you more!! good lick
Reply 1237
waiting list for St George's :/ interview on 16th Dec
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh, I had mine on the same day! I won't hear back until I send in one of the references though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dralya
waiting list for St George's :/ interview on 16th Dec

Ahhh well it's a lot better than a rejection, what is your UKCAT like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending