The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H.Ibrahim
Scumchester :lol: why the hate?
Also why don't you teach people how to play the guitar?

It's just a joke - but the part of Scumchester we stayed in was particularly scummy (in a one star hostel lol) even my physics teacher who graduated there said its' not safe at night :lol:

Guitar is much harder to teach than cardistry - and electric guitars aren't too portable :tongue: Plus I could only teach technique and how to play certain songs not scales, theory etc (and let's be honest, unfortunately John Petrucci isn't everyone's cup of tea). And I've only been playing the guitar for about a month and a half :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
It's just a joke - but the part of Scumchester we stayed in was particularly scummy (in a one star hostel lol) even my physics teacher who graduated there said its' not safe at night :lol:

Guitar is much harder to teach than cardistry - and electric guitars aren't too portable :tongue: Plus I could only teach technique and how to play certain songs not scales, theory etc (and let's be honest, unfortunately John Petrucci isn't everyone's cup of tea). And I've only been playing the guitar for about a month and a half :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough :lol:
Original post by Bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile

On ep. 2 of Code Geass but Lelouch seems waaayy too OP:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
On ep. 2 of Code Geass but Lelouch seems waaayy too OP:lol:

Just wait until you watch No Game No Life :lol: #calculations
Original post by Bude8
Just wait until you watch No Game No Life :lol: #calculations

Lol I keep forgetting to watch it, will watch it this holiday though and I can finally start FMA Brotherhood too.
Original post by Red Fox
Lol I keep forgetting to watch it, will watch it this holiday though and I can finally start FMA Brotherhood too.

Might start FMA Brotherhood also, I've always heard about it never watched it.
Might start FMA Brotherhood also, I've always heard about it never watched it.

I've just been waiting for the holidays so I can marathon it:tongue:
seirin won!! :party2:
seirin won!! :party2:

Only bull**** overflow can beat Aomine:lol:
Original post by emcat

Ah that must be quite fun to relate to. Your history lessons seem quite chaotic :lol:
I'm from London so QMUL would be an ideal choice but I'm <3 Exeter as my Firm for the time being. M1 just requires you to understand what is actually going on in that situation and involves a lot of diagram drawing etc. Nice choices, I heard some good stuff about St Andrews and I assumed you were up north since all your Universities were remotely close by to each other. :wink:

Jw, Did you have the option to study between Scottish highers & A levels in your 6th form/college? Is there no university fee if you live in Scotland? :redface:
Original post by Red Fox
Only bull**** overflow can beat Aomine:lol:

Hey, that's only true if bull**** overflow = Aomine :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
Hey, that's only true if bull**** overflow = Aomine :tongue:

Hahaha took me a while to actually get that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
Hahaha took me a while to actually get that.

Haha, btw if you're using puush to ctrl V links then untick the retrieve remote file thingy box when uploading :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Haha, btw if you're using puush to ctrl V links then untick the retrieve remote file thingy box when uploading :smile:

Nah that was just a normal image, haven't actually created an account for puush yet:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Any yognaughts been watching the live streams? :biggrin: hoping they do a WoW one soon they were talking about doing a raid en masse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Any yognaughts been watching the live streams? :biggrin: hoping they do a WoW one soon they were talking about doing a raid en masse

Posted from TSR Mobile

You play WoW too? :lol:
KnB is just too good :bumps:
Original post by Bude8
You play WoW too? :lol:

Not for ages my subscription ran out, to be honestly I hardly play games at all since y13 started. But will be taking advantage of steam winter sale over Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile
KnB is just too good :bumps:

Just wait until you get to Comet Spreadable Strawberry (you'll know what I mean when you see it :tongue:)

Original post by rachelc142
Not for ages my subscription ran out, to be honestly I hardly play games at all since y13 started. But will be taking advantage of steam winter sale over Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been playing a bit recently. Got to 100 on my Warlock the other day.

My favourite WoW video, about 12:00 in :tongue: The nerd screams :lol:
lol, thirsty guys when they saw Alex

Latest