The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Anyone attended Deloitte Consulting interviews on 5th December or 12th December and heard back already? (not monitor deloitte*)
They say they would reply you within three working days.. is it true?
Original post by niccypiccy
Anyone attended Deloitte Consulting interviews on 5th December or 12th December and heard back already? (not monitor deloitte*)

They took a couple of weeks to get back to me after mine so don't worry
Original post by Consultingstude
Advisory - Performance Improvement.

im guessing you are going to accept it?
Original post by bankonthis
im guessing you are going to accept it?

Definitely, really like all the people I've met and get a good feeling from the company.
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Not a grad enquiry but is anyone waiting to be scheduled an interview with Deloitte Consulting (in my case for the summer internship), after being told they would be given one?

Yup - also got an email saying it probably won't be scheduled until the New Year which sucks...

Offer from EY!!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations buddy! I bet you'll be glad to leave this thread now :P
Offer from EY!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats!!! Which office?
Original post by samsicle
Congrats!!! Which office?

Advisory Performance Improvement at the London office.
Original post by wisepirate
Yup - also got an email saying it probably won't be scheduled until the New Year which sucks...

Cheers for the reply. Are you applying for grad/summer? Slightly worried that this interview will never actually materialise!
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Cheers for the reply. Are you applying for grad/summer? Slightly worried that this interview will never actually materialise!

Graduate. Feeling exactly the same in honesty but after not hearing anything after 3 months I suppose I can cling onto some very vague hope...

This is what the message read:

Dear Candidate
Thank you for your patience with the recruitment process so far.

Please note that due to the high volumes of applications currently in our recruitment process we are looking to arrange your interview as soon as possible but we would like to make you aware that there may be a potential delay.

Rest assured you are very much an active candidate and we hope to schedule your interview very soon.Once again we would like to thank you for the time and effort you have put into the selection process to date and we will be in touch in the new year with an update.

Have a lovely holidays!
Advisory Performance Improvement at the London office.

When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bankonthis
When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

First week of July I think.
First week of July I think.

Their recruitment process is long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wisepirate
Graduate. Feeling exactly the same in honesty but after not hearing anything after 3 months I suppose I can cling onto some very vague hope...

This is what the message read:

Dear Candidate
Thank you for your patience with the recruitment process so far.

Please note that due to the high volumes of applications currently in our recruitment process we are looking to arrange your interview as soon as possible but we would like to make you aware that there may be a potential delay.

Rest assured you are very much an active candidate and we hope to schedule your interview very soon.Once again we would like to thank you for the time and effort you have put into the selection process to date and we will be in touch in the new year with an update.

Have a lovely holidays!

Sorry if I missed this, but which company is this?
OC&C rejection today.
Congratulations @tgmarcus! Which company is this?

Oops, that was for Deloitte. And it depends on the service line you applied for I think. Parm always seems to email news on Sundays though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry if I missed this, but which company is this?

Deloitte.
Original post by Michael XYZ
OC&C rejection today.

Sorry to hear that! Is that after the first round interview stage or the online testing stage?
Original post by ghettoyouth
Sorry to hear that! Is that after the first round interview stage or the online testing stage?

Just online tests.
Reply 818

I had my assessment centre on the 12th in London and just got an email this morning to say that I passed it and they'll schedule the final round soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tgmarcus
Oops, that was for Deloitte. And it depends on the service line you applied for I think. Parm always seems to email news on Sundays though.

Emailed me at like 9pm the other Sunday, I hope the blokes paid overtime.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending