University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

When did you apply?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by JoyS<3
When did you apply?

27th November :smile: what about you? Where else have you applied/got offers if you don't mind? X
Original post by helpmeplease96
Hey I've applied for law and criminology and got my offer this evening yay happy x

Congratulations!
yep i have sent of my application today. looks like a great uni but not sure i will firm it atm provided i get all my other offers. i have applied for law, anyone else?
Original post by ohlookitschloe
Congratulations!

Thank you!! Xx
I applied on 8th December or so.
Applied to Manchester, edge hill, Queens and university of ulster.
Got a conditional offer from Edge Hill.
How about you?
Congrats by the way :smile:
Original post by JoyS<3
I applied on 8th December or so.
Applied to Manchester, edge hill, Queens and university of ulster.
Got a conditional offer from Edge Hill.
How about you?
Congrats by the way :smile:

I applied to manchester, sheffield, sheffield Hallam, keele, and liverpool.
Applied on 28th November got 4, sheffield Hallam is unconditional. Got a rejection from manchester :smile: x
Did they say why they rejected you?
Original post by JoyS<3
Did they say why they rejected you?

Grades x
Original post by neal95
yep i have sent of my application today. looks like a great uni but not sure i will firm it atm provided i get all my other offers. i have applied for law, anyone else?

I have a law offer that I'm going to firm :smile:
Thank you!! Xx

Maybe see you in some law lectures next year!
Maybe see you in some law lectures next year!

awesome and congratulations! its definitely a great uni and will most likely be my insurance if i get an offer from Birmingham. if i dont it will be my firm as i liked the law school and the city seems pretty unique to. did you get offered ABB?
Original post by neal95
awesome and congratulations! its definitely a great uni and will most likely be my insurance if i get an offer from Birmingham. if i dont it will be my firm as i liked the law school and the city seems pretty unique to. did you get offered ABB?

It was my favourite of all the ones I look around, for sure. Yep, ABB :smile:
It was my favourite of all the ones I look around, for sure. Yep, ABB :smile:

is it straight LLB law you are applying for? what do you think of the combined honours programme? i thought it was good to have that freedom to customise your degree aswell but i have just applied for straight law and i think that might suit me best. are you applying for crown place or other accomodation?
Aw right.
I haven't seen Liverpool so not sure.
Original post by neal95
is it straight LLB law you are applying for? what do you think of the combined honours programme? i thought it was good to have that freedom to customise your degree aswell but i have just applied for straight law and i think that might suit me best. are you applying for crown place or other accomodation?

Yeah, straight LLB. To be honest, I really haven't considered combining that much. I think having the option is definitely a good thing, but I really just want to study law. No, I've applied for three different Carnatic halls, which seems to be the opposite of everyone else. I got told that it's much more isolated in Crown and Vine, and that the parties are all at Carnatic. Sharing a bathroom isn't something that bothers me either and I couldn't feed myself on the little difference in price between being catered and self-catered.
Yeah, straight LLB. To be honest, I really haven't considered combining that much. I think having the option is definitely a good thing, but I really just want to study law. No, I've applied for three different Carnatic halls, which seems to be the opposite of everyone else. I got told that it's much more isolated in Crown and Vine, and that the parties are all at Carnatic. Sharing a bathroom isn't something that bothers me either and I couldn't feed myself on the little difference in price between being catered and self-catered.

yeah i also want to just study law, ive done it at a level and really enjoyed it so that would be great for me. i am a resit year student and applied last year and heard that aswell, although crown was new at the time for september 2014 entry. i guess its a more social and traditional halls atmosphere in carnatic aswell. i have seen both and wouldnt mind either but havent looked into accomodation much at this stage. any societies you are interested in joining? wherever i go i am gonna sign up for archery as it looks awesome and i did it at school and holiday a few times and really enjoyed it. plus im not the sportiest and this dosent involve lots of running/physical exertion haha :P
Hey I've applied for law and criminology and got my offer this evening yay happy x

Congrats! I have an offer for Law too, and I firmed it... straight Law though :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charl0tte_Emily
Congrats! I have an offer for Law too, and I firmed it... straight Law though :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!
I'm torn! I have an offer from liverpool and sheffield, and keele and sheffield Hallam (unconditional).

And my top two are sheffield and liverpool, I need to go have a look around before I make my mind up :smile:

Happy got my offer though! Xx
am so sad I haven't got my LLB law offer yet, been two weeks and 3 days now. 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending