The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xyzmaster
6 days

Wow, congratulations mate! I'm 3 weeks into my 8-week and have yet to receive a reply.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Doodlebag603
Wow, congratulations mate! I'm 3 weeks into my 8-week and have yet to receive a reply.

Thank you. Are you an international student ?
Thank you. Are you an international student ?

Yes I am. Where are you from?
Original post by Doodlebag603
Yes I am. Where are you from?

Kenya. And you?
Original post by Pancake2797
Applied for PPE as well and just realized I'm 5 weeks into the 8 week waiting period. Yes I am very very worried now. :frown:

Hey sorry for the late reply but I received my LSE offer approx. 2 weeks ago. How about you?
got an offer for actuarial science :smile:

Did the email come through today or yesterday?
Original post by Ambertobin_97
I applied for economics and government at LSE with A2 predictions of AAA, I got the 8 week email about 2 weeks ago but they didn't mention a questionnaire? My school don't certificate A2 so could this be why and if not, is it a disadvantage that they don't know my AS grades? I got 6 A*s and 5 A's at GCSE.

Hello, I am planning on applying to this course next year. What kind of job do you want to go into after doing this degree?
Original post by kim1410
I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u? :smile:

I'm applying for Geography and taking the IB too (with 44 predicted) :smile: How far into the 8 weeks are you if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1768
I got the "your application is now under consideration by the Admissions Selector" email, but it doesn't say anything like "you are strong enough." Is that normal? Or am I not strong enough indeed but they didn't want to reject me during the Christmas period lol?
Original post by Dave97
Did the email come through today or yesterday?

Yesterday evening
Kenya. And you?

Malaysia
Original post by harrybithell196
Congratulations! Fellow lawyer!������ Are you a UK or international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratuations to you too! Internatonal Applicant:biggrin: You?
Original post by benq
I got the "your application is now under consideration by the Admissions Selector" email, but it doesn't say anything like "you are strong enough." Is that normal? Or am I not strong enough indeed but they didn't want to reject me during the Christmas period lol?

The email is the same for everybody, so yes I'd say it's perfectly normal. In fact it's pretty good because it signifies that you've passed a filter.
Pretty sure I'm not going to get an offer :frown: Finished the 8 week waiting period today but they sent me another email saying that it'll be another 4 weeks for them to assess me against my cohort (applying for straight econ).
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Pretty sure I'm not going to get an offer :frown: Finished the 8 week waiting period today but they sent me another email saying that it'll be another 4 weeks for them to assess me against my cohort (applying for straight econ).

When did you send your application? My 8 weeks for econ also finished yesterday and now I'm just scared that I'll get rejected today cause it's Friday
Original post by mindispoison
When did you send your application? My 8 weeks for econ also finished yesterday and now I'm just scared that I'll get rejected today cause it's Friday

Got my 4 week email 2 weeks ago. Don't worry if you did not receive that email as it just means more waiting. There is still hope for you!
hello! my 8 week email finished a week back and they sent me another 4 week email today! :frown: it's such a long wait
A friend didn't get any A*s at gcse.
She's predicted A*AAC for A-levs ; has quite good extra curricular involvements.
Would one say applying for say, econ & stats or econ with econometrics gives a higher chance as oppose to straight econ?
Original post by BMich_95
Congratuations to you too! Internatonal Applicant:biggrin: You?

Thanks! I'm from England.
Original post by BMich_95
I got an offer for Law at LSE!!:biggrin: 1 week and 4 days past my 8 week email.

congratulations!!! can I ask what your predicted/ GCSEs were?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending