The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H.Ibrahim
Any new animes you planning on watching?

There's a new season of Tokyo Ghoul out soon, haven't watched the first series but it's supposed to be quite good and only 12 episodes long so not a massive time investment.
Original post by Red Fox
There's a new season of Tokyo Ghoul out soon, haven't watched the first series but it's supposed to be quite good and only 12 episodes long so not a massive time investment.

almost finished KnB S2, 2 more episodes to go, Seirin Fight!
almost finished KnB S2, 2 more episodes to go, Seirin Fight!

Nah Yosen too OP. Shingeki no Murasakibara.
Original post by Red Fox
Nah Yosen too OP. Shingeki no Murasakibara.

Lol I have a feeling they lost marginally..:frown:
Lol I have a feeling they lost marginally..:frown:

The match does end in tears... as for who is crying, you'll have to watch to find out:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
The match does end in tears... as for who is crying, you'll have to watch to find out:lol:

1 episode left :cry:
Well, that's that then...Seirin WON! :lol: though I do feel sorry for Murasakibara that last part was sad.
Well, that's that then...Seirin WON! :lol: though I do feel sorry for Murasakibara that last part was sad.

Comet Spreadable Strawberry too stronk

It's like 5AM, why am I awake? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can we all stop talking about anime for like a day?

This is a year 13 thread.
Original post by OhGod

Well I don't see you speaking about anything else?

If you have something to talk about, talk about it. Others will join in if they want.
Original post by OhGod

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well I don't see you speaking about anything else?

If you have something to talk about, talk about it. Others will join in if they want.

Agree with Fish, its all about starting conversations and seeing who else is interested - rather than tell people to stop talking about something maybe try and start on a topic that you like and see if anybody else wants to chat about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Agree with Fish, its all about starting conversations and seeing who else is interested - rather than tell people to stop talking about something maybe try and start on a topic that you like and see if anybody else wants to chat about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had a nightmare about flicking through my Extended Essay after sending it off and finding tons of spelling mistakes that Microsoft Word didn't pick up - thank god it was just a dream though. Printing off your EPQ and proof reading it might be helpful :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Had a nightmare about flicking through my Extended Essay after sending it off and finding tons of spelling mistakes that Microsoft Word didn't pick up - thank god it was just a dream though. Printing off your EPQ and proof reading it might be helpful :smile:

Oh god hahaha D: I have a lot of college related nightmares! Yeah definitely, I've emailed it to a few different people as well to get a rounded opinion of it :smile: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's everyone's ucas applications gone? Have most people heard back from universities now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh god hahaha D: I have a lot of college related nightmares! Yeah definitely, I've emailed it to a few different people as well to get a rounded opinion of it :smile: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I printed it off and went over it with my supervisor, we picked up so many mistakes we probably otherwise would have missed checking it digitally...
Original post by NinjaPandaa
How's everyone's ucas applications gone? Have most people heard back from universities now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

2:1:2
Offers:Awaiting after interview:Yet to hear back

How about yourself?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
2:1:2
Offers:Awaiting after interview:Yet to hear back

How about yourself?

Got 4 offers and waiting to hear from cambridge :smile:

Which ones are you waiting for now?
Got 4 offers and waiting to hear from cambridge :smile:

Which ones are you waiting for now?

I am waiting for offers too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had all my replies now just too scared to firm and insurance my choices - don't know why! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had all my replies now just too scared to firm and insurance my choices - don't know why! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you apply?

Latest