The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doublecc123
Any economics bsc L100 applicants?? :biggrin: got my offer on the 5th december :biggrin:

congratz :smile: I have an offer for economics with german (a*aa) :smile: at the moment its the best uni that gave me an offer, might be my firm!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I haven't visited nottingham yet, but I think there's a new and exciting feeling at uea with amazing bars and cool indie cafés and clothing shops. plus it was designed by same architect who designed National Theatre in London - hence all the concrete. I love UEA and have offers from the both too

Thanks for replying! Yes the main reason I have my heart set on UEA is because of the feel I got from there! I really love the area too, although the Nottingham campus is beautiful, however I am abit of a party animal and I'm slightly worried the nightlife in Nowrich may bore me- I know I shouldn't base my decision on that but it is something that's important to me. I think I'm going to go with UEA but I'm just terrified of regretting it! Anyway, do you think you'll firm UEA then?& what course are you doing?
Reply 662
Just got an offer for Criminology and social policy. So happy!! Is there anyone else applying for this course??

Posted from TSR Mobile
How good is the nightlife?
And how far is the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 664
Anyone applied for Bsc management? If so, please don't mind me asking what were your As and predicted grades.

Thankyou.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon
How good is the nightlife?
And how far is the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nightlife is wonderful - one of the liveliest student cities.

Accommodation depends on the halls - some are next door and others are relatively far away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview for pharmacy in January, anyone got any tips or advice? Really nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham for children's nursing!! So excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by EmilyC96
Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham for children's nursing!! So excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations chick I hoping to hear about adult soon had interview last week :smile: xx
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
Congratulations chick I hoping to hear about adult soon had interview last week :smile: xx

Aaah I only had my interview Wednesday! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aaah I only had my interview Wednesday! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got in too! :smile: xx
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
I got in too! :smile: xx

Well done! Did you go to the interview Wednesday? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! Did you go to the interview Wednesday? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope was the week before but they said we would hear the next week. Ive firmed my offer as I only need a dbs check as have the other requirements lol so excited cant wait to start. Xx
Original post by Leanne1455
Have you got an offer yet? I'm applying for German with beginners French and translation

Hey! I've had an offer for German ABB, have any other language applicants heard back?
Reply 674
Can universities reduce conditionals if you firm them?
Original post by RavenclawPolly
Hey! I've had an offer for German ABB, have any other language applicants heard back?

What grades did you apply with? :smile:
I was keen on Nottingham then they gave me a reduced offer of ABC... Which is great but it's kind of making me have to insure them in a way?
Did anyone get an offer for Economics?My predicted grades A*AB.Scared they might reject me.International applicant here :smile:
I've heard they've not given offers to people for instance if the course requires AAA they are predicted A*AB.
Enjoy!
Original post by DylanJ96
Nottingham

[video="youtube;WHn8ThAxhUU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHn8ThAxhUU[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Leanne1455
What grades did you apply with? :smile:

ABB :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending