The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isherregods
Yes sorry that's what I meant! I found out I was successful on the 18th.

Thanks.. just wanted to confirm. It's useful to know people are hearing roughly about two days after the event.

I attended on the 17th so hopefully should hear today.
Reply 1461
I attended the FSAC 11th December and found out yesterday that I am successful for the Finance Stream! :smile:
Those of you who are hearing results from FSAC, are you receiving an email to tell you or are you logging into your accounts to check and then finding out?
Original post by ailss
I attended the FSAC 11th December and found out yesterday that I am successful for the Finance Stream! :smile:

Looks like I may be waiting a week then :frown:
Reply 1464
Original post by ettymae
Those of you who are hearing results from FSAC, are you receiving an email to tell you or are you logging into your accounts to check and then finding out?

I received an email to tell me to check my account. Such a good feeling as I was almost certain I didn't get through! Good Luck!
Reply 1465
Anyone received e-tray results yet today?
Original post by te261
Anyone received e-tray results yet today?

Nothing yet :frown:
Original post by TetleyTea
Nothing yet :frown:

On twitter they said we'd find out b4 new year's day.
I emailed Parity in respect of the amber-banded e-tray candidates, such as myself, and they gave the following reply (which indicates we'll likely not know until Monday at the earliest):

Dear Will,

You should receive the outcome of your E-tray sometime after the 19th December 2014.

With best wishes

Liz Hughes
Fast Stream Team

I'm probably showing a bit of naivety but I was looking at the fast stream statistics, and it said that 130 people last year were declined appointment. Does this mean that even though they passed everything, they still didn't get a job? This is the stuff I'm looking at btw https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/359237/Annex_-_2013_Annual_Report_data_FINAL.pdf
How do we know if we've been amber banded for the etray?
Reply 1471
Original post by lifeisred
I'm probably showing a bit of naivety but I was looking at the fast stream statistics, and it said that 130 people last year were declined appointment. Does this mean that even though they passed everything, they still didn't get a job? This is the stuff I'm looking at btw https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/359237/Annex_-_2013_Annual_Report_data_FINAL.pdf

I'd imagine a lot of them would be people that haven't achieved the degree they've needed?
Original post by dorian gray
How do we know if we've been amber banded for the etray?

If you're "awaiting results".
Reply 1473
Has anyone heard back about FSAC from the GES scheme? Still sitting at awaiting result after mine on the 2nd Dec. Wondering if I've been placed on another type of FSAC amber band and won't hear until March?
Original post by J81
I'd imagine a lot of them would be people that haven't achieved the degree they've needed?

That makes sense! The pressure is on
Hiya!
Still waiting etray results but just wondering about the nationality requirements for the Diplomatic Scheme.
I think I read that you have to be "British".
I'm from Northern Ireland and currently hold an Irish passport, however I could also hold a British passport if I so desired.
Is anyone aware if this would make me ineligible?

Is it referring to people who got in but turned it down for a different job?

It may also be people that turned down the offer of the role in favour of a different job/Masters course/travelling etc.
I'm assuming I've been amber banded after my assesment centre on the 12th.

I know it's not definitely a rejection but I don't feel too hopefull.

Congrats to all those through and commiserations to those that haven't.
I'm through! Good luck everyone waiting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending