The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
For some reason I thought that was misspelled and nocturnal had a silent k in it, tbf it's not a word you see that often:lol:

That's true :lol: Time for LoK!
Original post by H.Ibrahim

What's LoK?:tongue:
Has anyone completed their Student finance applications?

I heard around new years, sixth-form colleges send Student finance applications for students to fill out.
I'm just curious to see if anybody has already filled them out.

How long did it take you to complete it? Is there a deadline which we have to apply before for a student finance loan:?
Original post by Red Fox
What's LoK?:tongue:

Legend of Korra :smile:

No spoilers!!!

It all ends today
Legend of Korra :smile:

Never seen it nor the original Avatar
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No spoilers!!!

It all ends today

Season finale!! :dance:
Original post by Red Fox
Never seen it nor the original Avatar

You should watch it!
You should watch it!

I've got like 19 shows on my 'plan to watch' so don't really want to add anything else until I've cut that down:redface:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Has anyone completed their Student finance applications?

I heard around new years, sixth-form colleges send Student finance applications for students to fill out.
I'm just curious to see if anybody has already filled them out.

How long did it take you to complete it? Is there a deadline which we have to apply before for a student finance loan:?

I did it last year, I don't think this year's is open yet- iirc it was maybe January/February-ish last time? We didn't get a form from school though, you have to go online and do it and it takes ages! More for our parents than us as it asks all sorts of information that they need to find out, I think for us it's pretty similar to te UCAS personal details part. There's a deadline that if you apply before then (in maybe May? That's a guess!) they say they'll sort it before you start in September, you can apply afterwards but it won't necessarily be done by then so the earlier you do it the better really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dad is such a white girl. Always takes photos of every dish when we go out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
My dad is such a white girl. Always takes photos of every dish when we go out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit racist/sexist :P.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't actually know why I or my friends refer to that as a 'white girl' action when the majority of people that do it are Chinese :redface:

I think taking photos of Starbucks drinks is defo a more white girl thing though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the truth :lol:

Along with iphones and ugg boots

I'm almost certain >90% of girls in MEDCs have Uggs :tongue: so it's not just a white girl thing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi! I'm not any of these things :lol: Well a white girl yes, but I don't take photos of food/have an iphone or ugg boots :redface:
Original post by Bude8
I'm almost certain >90% of girls in MEDCs have Uggs :tongue: so it's not just a white girl thing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is one of the stereotypes!

Original post by furryface12
Oi! I'm not any of these things :lol: Well a white girl yes, but I don't take photos of food/have an iphone or ugg boots :redface:

:lol: it's a typical white girl thing

Like mini coopers and ankle bracelets

I don't think I've ever met a white girl recently who doesn't have an iPhone, now that you mention it. One of my female friends drives a Mini but I can't think of any others that do - but this is my first time hearing about ankle bracelets :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently I break all stereotypes then, don't have those either! :colondollar::lol:

Hmmm. Seem to myself in the awkward position of being a white girl who fits none of these stereotypes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest