The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isometrix
You mean you find it difficult striking a balance between uni work and trolling :wink:

:lol: I laughed.

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh Eboracum don't talk yourself down like that. You'd make a great mod, more than me anyways haha! :smile:

I mean you get a little grumpy and moody when you lose, which I find really funny, but for me I literally explode with rage. I'd have to have a 24 hour window after games where I don't post if I was a mod. :colondollar:

By the way Lyrical Mod, why was baconbutty banned? I liked him. I never heard that much from him in our thread, perhaps he was more of a predator in other threads?
Original post by Eboracum

By the way Lyrical Mod, why was baconbutty banned? I liked him. I never heard that much from him in our thread, perhaps he was more of a predator in other threads?

In terms of Bacon, he knocks us all out of the water knowledge wise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
How do you guys balance modding with work/uni? I find it difficult enough as it is, have you gotta do minimum hours a day or nah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to do anything in here tbh. We're pretty lenient and because everyone in here gets along, nobody reports each other. It's not like other sections where things are incredibly OTT.
Original post by sr90
You don't have to do anything in here tbh. We're pretty lenient and because everyone in here gets along, nobody reports each other. It's not like other sections where things are incredibly OTT.

You sure about that?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sure about that?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh nobody snitches in here unless it's really serious. Banter/wumming is fine, abusive comments aren't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eboracum
:lol: I laughed.

I mean you get a little grumpy and moody when you lose, which I find really funny, but for me I literally explode with rage. I'd have to have a 24 hour window after games where I don't post if I was a mod. :colondollar:

I didn't ban Butty. Lol I have no business with the guy. He can do what he likes as long as he doesn't personally insult me or anybody else etc.
Sometimes he does cross the line with rudeness and I wish he wouldn't, he's actually a recent poster but there's always such an aggressive tone to it. Meh.

:smile:

You sure about that?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol we're sure but I've seen other sections and it's cray...
Where's this idea that I'm BaconButty's dupe come from? I'm genuinely not.
Right guys. Time to get mind blown.

Spoiler

:rofl: ^^
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Mate. Drop everything and watch PF.

(thought i'd take the film discussion to the misc)

Massive QT fanboy here. Would have to say his best work was in the following order:

Kill Bill 1+2 - best imaginative plot, best soundtrack
Django Unchained - most poignant and emotional film, also great soundtrack
Pulp Fiction - awesome cast, probably had the best acting
Inglorious Basterds - great storyline, songs weren't great but Waltz's acting made up for it
Reservoir Dogs - still a good film, just not as good as the others. QT also decided to act in this, he was awful.
Jackie Brown - liked the soundtrack but was pretty underwhelming as a film
Death Proof - awful

Looking forward to The Hateful Eight.
x

Nobody cares about sidemen opinions Soz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9231

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errgghh

Posted from TSR Mobile
(thought i'd take the film discussion to the misc)

Massive QT fanboy here. Would have to say his best work was in the following order:

Kill Bill 1+2 - best imaginative plot, best soundtrack
Django Unchained - most poignant and emotional film, also great soundtrack
Pulp Fiction - awesome cast, probably had the best acting
Inglorious Basterds - great storyline, songs weren't great but Waltz's acting made up for it
Reservoir Dogs - still a good film, just not as good as the others. QT also decided to act in this, he was awful.
Jackie Brown - liked the soundtrack but was pretty underwhelming as a film
Death Proof - awful

Looking forward to The Hateful Eight.

Interesting you put Kill Bill at the top. It was very good, but was just missing those intangibles that make it great.

Pulp Fiction
Django (biased cause it had Leo)
Inglorious
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill 1+2
Jackie Brown

Not much between my 2, 3 and 4. Pulp is definitely his best work though, besides when Jules takes the burger but in the next shot, it's almost all gone.

I honestly have the same reaction every time
Original post by AR_95
I honestly have the same reaction every time

Pipe down BaconButty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Interesting you put Kill Bill at the top. It was very good, but was just missing those intangibles that make it great.

Pulp Fiction
Django (biased cause it had Leo)
Inglorious
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill 1+2
Jackie Brown

Not much between my 2, 3 and 4. Pulp is definitely his best work though, besides when Jules takes the burger but in the next shot, it's almost all gone.

Christopher Nolan>. Is interstellar good? Still haven't got round to seeing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

stop being annoying
Reply 9237
stop being annoying

That's not gonna happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
stop being annoying

Pls don't hate me
Christopher Nolan>. Is interstellar good? Still haven't got round to seeing it.

I like Nolan's films, but he's no Tarantino. Yeah Interstellar is very good. Was looking forward to hating on it but I couldn't really, Anne Hathaway :coma:. Been using the soundtrack for revision recently.

Latest