The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Idrees_anwar
It was really good meeting you!! :biggrin: you were a very nice girl :smile: it was quite positive i think! What about yours?

You too!! Aww, you seemed really nice too :biggrin: that's good, I think it went okay, just worried about my essay haha!
Original post by jg21
You too!! Aww, you seemed really nice too :biggrin: that's good, I think it went okay, just worried about my essay haha!

That essay, i had a massive brain block and it was so shoddy D: just have to wait and see!! Do you have any idea when we will be hearing?
Just accepted an invite to leeds beckett, will I be seeing any of you there? :smile:
Original post by Idrees_anwar
Just accepted an invite to leeds beckett, will I be seeing any of you there? :smile:

I've applied to Leeds beckett but haven't even got an email saying they've received my application... I sent it off over 3weeks ago. Did they send you one?
Original post by Megamoo
I've applied to Leeds beckett but haven't even got an email saying they've received my application... I sent it off over 3weeks ago. Did they send you one?

No, i got no recognition that they had received my application, it just showed up on ucas today that i got an interview
Reply 105
Has anyone else got an interview for King's on the 30th of January?
Reply 106
Yeah I do! So excited, Kings is one of my top choices :smile:
Original post by jg21

I do! Very nervous for it!
Ah I'm applying from the republic of ireland my ucas application wasn't very early though does that matter? Are dietetics places really competitive in the uk? I've applied for nottingham, rug, glasgow c, queen Margaret and coventry i don't study biology though so that will go against me in some of my places :frown: so nervous!
Anybody who's been to a coventry interview got any recommendations of somewhere to stay overnight? (I have an interview on Sat 17th and will have to travel there on the friday) Thanks :smile:
Reply 110
Hey! I want to undertake an undergraduate degree in nutrition, I am an international student. What is the best university in Scotland? I also have 6.5 on IELTS, which is not much. I will be very thankful for every information. Happy holidays!
Reply 111
Hey! I want to undertake an undergraduate degree in nutrition, I am an international student. What is the best university in Scotland? I also have 6.5 on IELTS, which is not much. I will be very thankful for every information. Happy holidays!
Original post by jg21

Yes!!! I am so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: although I am quite nervous about it :s-smilie:
(Original post by jg21)

Yesss, sooo nervous,its one of my top choices aswell? any tips for success, the interview does look hardcore
Reply 114
I chose:

1. Leeds
2. Nottingham
3. Robert Gordon
4. Leeds Beckett
5. Bournemouth

Are these good universities for NUTRITION BSc? Any ideas?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bivlad
I chose:

1. Leeds
2. Robert gordon
3.Newcastle
4.Nottingham
5.Greenwich

Are these good universities for NUTRITION BSc? Any ideas?

Of those universities I've applied to Nottingham for dietetics. I know that it's a very good university and has produced a lot of great scientific research, and is very reputable :smile: It is also quite competitive to get into, and apparently the building is really beautiful (I haven't been to visit yet myself to confirm). haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jg21
It was just a half an hour group interview. There were only 3/4 questions but we had 10 minutes for each question and had to work together to get answers. The questions weren't hard, for example they asked you how you would act in different situations!

So there was no individual interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview on the 30th too!
I have received an offer for an interview at Plymouth for Feb 4th but that's the same day as my biology coursework.
Would it be better to ask for an alternative interview date or see if I can do the biology on another day? (College said they need everyone to it on the same day)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Original post by Megamoo
So there was no individual interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, only the group interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending