The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
I don't think I've ever met a white girl recently who doesn't have an iPhone, now that you mention it. One of my female friends drives a Mini but I can't think of any others that do - but this is my first time hearing about ankle bracelets :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:

Ankle bracelets are super white girl :colone:

Like taking a selfie on your iPhone in Starbucks which you drove to in your mini Cooper with a private number plate while in your uggs and ankle bracelets makes you the ultimate white girl.

Original post by furryface12
Apparently I break all stereotypes then, don't have those either! :colondollar::lol:

You are free from the white girl curse
Original post by Obiejess
Hmmm. Seem to myself in the awkward position of being a white girl who fits none of these stereotypes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You probably have more male friends than female friends!
Original post by Bude8
My dad is such a white girl. Always takes photos of every dish when we go out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :rofl:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Like taking a selfie on your iPhone in Starbucks which you drove to in your mini Cooper with a private number plate while in your uggs and ankle bracelets makes you the ultimate white girl.

Accidentally clicked on you on Skype, this was the last message you sent me :lol:

Original post by Bude8
Accidentally clicked on you on Skype, this was the last message you sent me :lol:

Lmao

It's a disaster, I have French and chem mock again same time... But won't be able to do it because that's like 5 hours
Original post by Bude8

That's creepy :lol:

How did you guess?!

No, but seriously, you're spot on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm. Seem to myself in the awkward position of being a white girl who fits none of these stereotypes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

Erm thanks, I think :redface: But seriously, I went to a girls school and know a lot of people nothing like that! Some (ok, probably most) were though admittedly.
(edited 9 years ago)
I love this song way too much ImageUploadedByStudent Room1419027390.479292.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you guess?!

No, but seriously, you're spot on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, there we go

Original post by furryface12
:five:

Erm thanks, I think :redface: But seriously, I went to a girls school and know a lot of people nothing like that! Some (ok, probably most) were though admittedly.

:lol: if most were, then it's fine to have stereotypes
Haha, there we go

:lol: if most were, then it's fine to have stereotypes

I remember when I shared a photo of my maths class a few years ago and you instantly picked out the gay guy in the class. Still impressed tbh.
Original post by Bude8
I remember when I shared a photo of my maths class a few years ago and you instantly picked out the gay guy in the class. Still impressed tbh.

:rofl: my gaydar is fully functioning
:rofl: my gaydar is fully functioning

Guess things about me, too, oh psychic one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Guess things about me, too, oh psychic one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you want me to guess? :tongue:

Anything you like! What my life will be like in ten years?

Lol I remember I asked you which Cambridge college you think would be best for me and you said Emma even though I don't think I ever mentioned my interest in it on TSR. Defo psychic:lol:.
Original post by Edminzodo
Anything you like! What my life will be like in ten years?

I'm not that type of psychic :lol:

Original post by Red Fox
Lol I remember I asked you which Cambridge college you think would be best for me and you said Emma even though I don't think I ever mentioned my interest in it on TSR. Defo psychic:lol:.

:awesome: What can I say... :colone:
Original post by Red Fox

What if he's actually Yuno?

Original post by Bude8
What if he's actually Yuno?

:rofl:

The standard of editing just makes it perfect.
I'm not that type of psychic :lol:

:awesome: What can I say... :colone:

Ooh! Choose me a Cambridge college too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh! Choose me a Cambridge college too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are the main things you're looking for in a college?

Latest