The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by J Edgar
2nd year of a 4 year engineering degree at loughborough, what are my chances of getting a spring week? (just got a MS rejection)

Also is it too late to apply to:
Nomura
UBS
RBC Capital Markets
RBS
BNP Paribas

For Nomura, UBS and RBS you've left it a little bit too late. However BNPP are non rolling so they will only review your application after the deadline.

RBC Capital markets is a bit of a pointless and long application for a day insight with no fast-track, but hey its up to you.
Original post by J Edgar
2nd year of a 4 year engineering degree at loughborough, what are my chances of getting a spring week? (just got a MS rejection)

Also is it too late to apply to:
Nomura
UBS
RBC Capital Markets
RBS
BNP Paribas

Arguable semi-target/decent degree/good engineering school. I think it's still worth applying.
BNPP and MS rejection in one day. Getting ready to pack my bags and fly far away.
Reply 2903
Original post by JackR7821
BNPP and MS rejection in one day. Getting ready to pack my bags and fly far away.

BNPP rejecting already?! Also when did you send MS?
Original post by CD315

Some time in Nov, I would say mid. Did so many I have forgotten and most of my numericals were done in the middle of the night...

... Or when drunk during predrinks on my birthday because the deadline was that night (Citi).

Still waiting to hear from some others, so not too bad.
Original post by CD315

BNPP only review after the deadline?
If you get an interview/telephone interview, can you send HR an updated CV? Its just that I've been improving mine as I've gone along so I feel like its way better now than what it was for the first half of my apps, plus I have a few more finance related and leadership roles to talk about now.
Morgan Stanley rejection today, and surely there will be little news for a while now with the weekend and then xmas holidays followed by another weekend?
Original post by Bloxorus
If you get an interview/telephone interview, can you send HR an updated CV? Its just that I've been improving mine as I've gone along so I feel like its way better now than what it was for the first half of my apps, plus I have a few more finance related and leadership roles to talk about now.

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J Edgar
x

Original post by smashzeJ
x

Original post by Drossell
x

When did you guys send off MS application if you don't mind me asking?
MS Rejection, things not looking great, is it too late to apply to Barclays?
Original post by JackR7821

BNPP started responding?

Original post by Roadrage27
MS Rejection, things not looking great, is it too late to apply to Barclays?

Chin up. Keep going bro. Yeah, BarCap haven't started reviewing, to my knowledge. Peope just get autoreject from tests.
Any idea on the dates for the Barclays spring week?
Original post by limpan142
Has anyone been invited to schedule an AC for HSBC's First Year Summer Internship?

I had to an AC to get onto their School Leaver Insight Programme, so if you have any questions I can help. I got an offer for the First Year Internship this week, so good luck and hopefully I'll see you in the summer.
Original post by Anonynous
BNPP started responding?

Chin up. Keep going bro. Yeah, BarCap haven't started reviewing, to my knowledge. Peope just get autoreject from tests.

It would appear so. Good luck if you sent off an app.
MS and JPM rejection in a single day.. Not cool. Does anyone have any idea if BlackRock have started sending out e-mails.
Original post by Anonynous
Congratulations! PM me your Facebook.

When did you apply for BAML? I finished everything (including the additional questions) around mid November but still haven't heard back :frown:
Is rotschild doinganything?
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
When did you apply for BAML? I finished everything (including the additional questions) around mid November but still haven't heard back :frown:

Early-Mid October. You should be hearing soon, I would imagine.

Original post by welcometoib
Is rotschild doinganything?

No word currently. I don't think anyone's heard back from them with regards to Spring Weeks yet.
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
MS and JPM rejection in a single day.. Not cool. Does anyone have any idea if BlackRock have started sending out e-mails.

Which division for JP morgan did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending