The Student Room Group

Girls, is a guy's underwear important?

Girls, what type of underwear do you prefer a guy to wear, and how does that compare to what your bloke actually wear? Does he have certain pants you hate to see him in, and would you tell him? Any bad surprises the very first time you saw a boyfriend in his underwear?

My bf wears a mix of boxers, boxer briefs and even briefs which I don't like (which he says he just wears for sport or when he's no clean boxers!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and would you buy your boyfriend underwear for christmas?
Reply 2
no horror stories from ex or current bfs?
All about the CK bruh
Us rabbits tend not to wear underwear.
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
All about the CK bruh

what type though? I have seen CKs in all styles - boxers, briefs, trunks
Boxer briefs or sometimes briefs :bigsmile: Not a huge fan of the roomy ones although I find that quite a lot guys wear them :nothing:
Original post by Anonymous
no horror stories from ex or current bfs?

**** marks :poo:

Spoiler

i wear tight ones and i like them to match my socks
From a guy, don't expect them to have much going on down there if they prefer briefs, or along the same line, skinny jeans. They're just not roomy enough to be comfortable.
Reply 9
Boxer briefs please, something fairly tight is always good. :biggrin:

Original post by Helloworld_95
From a guy, don't expect them to have much going on down there if they prefer briefs, or along the same line, skinny jeans. They're just not roomy enough to be comfortable.

???
This is BS. You're aware most people aren't erect all the time, right?

My ex used to wear briefs sometimes, and he had no issues with size. He said they held everything better together for sport. They did look a bit chilsish though
Original post by Treeroy

???

It's not and yes I know. I'm a slightly short and skinny guy and I need large boxers and XL boxer-briefs to avoid uncomfortable tightness when soft. I'm above average but not by that much that it should lead to problems.
My ex used to wear briefs sometimes, and he had no issues with size. He said they held everything better together for sport. They did look a bit chilsish though

Yeah I hear that a lot about people preferring them for sports, personally I don't agree but the logic sounds fair.
It's not and yes I know. I'm a slightly short and skinny guy and I need large boxers and XL boxer-briefs to avoid uncomfortable tightness when soft. I'm above average but not by that much that it should lead to problems.

even when doing sport? Your bits must bounce everywhere!

I wear XS boxer-briefs and I wear skinny jeans all the time (super spray on, extra-extra tight), have a 9" penis, and it's never been an issue when soft. You're talking out of your butt.
Original post by Treeroy

???

most people
even when doing sport? Your bits must bounce everywhere!

Haha no, it usually slips out the end of the boxer leg very slightly and that keeps it in place enough, just have to be careful with the shorts I wear :tongue: but I normally wear joggers anyway for running or playing more casually.
Original post by beeninetytwo
Boxer briefs or sometimes briefs :bigsmile: Not a huge fan of the roomy ones although I find that quite a lot guys wear them :nothing:

**** marks :poo:

Spoiler

you prefer briefs to baggy boxers then? Both my ex and current bf wear briefs sometimes, I think they look odd, I prefer them in boxers
Reply 18
Original post by Treeroy
I wear XS boxer-briefs and I wear skinny jeans all the time (super spray on, extra-extra tight), have a 9" penis, and it's never been an issue when soft. You're talking out of your butt.

So you have a penis in the top 0.008% of men yet the rest of your body is small enough to fit in to XS and super skinny clothes?
Original post by Fideo
So you have a penis in the top 0.008% of men yet the rest of your body is small enough to fit in to XS and super skinny clothes?

I'm slim and I buy clothes that are as tight as possible. It's never affected *that*.
I have no reason to lie, it's not like I want to have a penis, I'm a girl :frown: I'm just saying, if it's not a problem for me then I doubt it's a problem for most people.
Would you like some pictures as proof? No?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending