Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got contact details for the Credit Suisse recruitment team? Thanks
Original post by blix2
Hi, sorry to hear.

was this after Interview? (MS)

No
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
No

Did you do Masters, or just an undergrad?
Original post by Hody421
Did you do Masters, or just an undergrad?

I am a first-year student. It's a spring week rejection.
Original post by CD315
Probably not.

Ahh I thought so. Thanks anyway.

May I ask which firms have you applied to? and if you have heard back from any?
Reply 2945
Original post by The-Illusionist
Ahh I thought so. Thanks anyway.

May I ask which firms have you applied to? and if you have heard back from any?

Done all tests for RBS and Citi. Offer from BAML. Waiting to hear from Nomura, CS, MS, GS, Rothschild and Lazard. Sending Barclays off this weekend too. Not sure if I've left any out..
Original post by Bloxorus
They've started giving out offers for the explore programme. My friend got one yesterday after his telephone interview last week.

hmmm ok cool; i'll have another look through their website. Thanks
This has probably been asked before, but could anyone confirm which banks recruit on a rolling basis please?
Reply 2948
Original post by YEAHINTEGRAL
This has probably been asked before, but could anyone confirm which banks recruit on a rolling basis please?

Non-rolling are JP (deadline passed), Goldman and, as far as I'm aware, Rothschild. I thought BNPP were non-rolling too but apparently they've started rejecting.
Original post by CD315
Non-rolling are JP (deadline passed), Goldman and, as far as I'm aware, Rothschild. I thought BNPP were non-rolling too but apparently they've started rejecting.

Cheers
Original post by CD315

Do you reckon it's worth applying to UBS/Barclays/Citi at this stage?

Yes.
Reply 2952

Absolutely.
Original post by CD315
Absolutely.

Ok, thanks
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
I am a first-year student. It's a spring week rejection.

If i may, which uni?
Guys, thinking of applying to BNP paribas, someone suggested it's not "too" late too apply but apparently they've started reviewing :redface: after submitting the initial application details+CV+competency question what happens next? do you have to write a cover letter afterwards? or any tests?

cheers

Monk.
Original post by DavidMonk
Guys, thinking of applying to BNP paribas, someone suggested it's not "too" late too apply but apparently they've started reviewing :redface: after submitting the initial application details+CV+competency question what happens next? do you have to write a cover letter afterwards? or any tests?

cheers

Monk.

No cover letter is required and I believe there is no online testing for BNPP. Good luck!
I just got an e-mail from RBS, telling me my candidate records are up. Theres one document saying I am XX% better than the comparison group: RBS graduate and intern 2013, in the tests.

What does this tell me ? Is there some benchmark in order to be invited to an interview?
Or just some random value i can do nothing with?
Original post by ProjectNr2
I just got an e-mail from RBS, telling me my candidate records are up. Theres one document saying I am XX% better than the comparison group: RBS graduate and intern 2013, in the tests.

What does this tell me ? Is there some benchmark in order to be invited to an interview?
Or just some random value i can do nothing with?

You get that soon after your test. The benchmark will probably be set when they start reviewing applications.
Original post by Anonynous
You get that soon after your test. The benchmark will probably be set when they start reviewing applications.

haven´t they already started reviewing applications? I thought I saw some people saying they already got interviews.

Latest

Trending

Trending