The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Any other Kings Psychology offers? - What are your predicted grades?
Got my first offer yesterday from Southampton :-) so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A-J-

Just heard yesterday! Predicted IB 45 but the conditional offer was 35 :colondollar:
has anyone heard back from UCL?
Original post by gemma_8831
has anyone heard back from UCL?

Nope! Really hoping for an offer though :smile:
Anyone else with offer from KCL but worrying about the brand new, yet to get the BPS accreditation course?
Original post by A-J-

Meeeee. non UK student
Predicated average grade: 9.2 out of 10
Condition: 8 out of 10
Original post by SiminaM
Anyone else with offer from KCL but worrying about the brand new, yet to get the BPS accreditation course?

Has King's not got BPS accreditation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lilyghz
Has King's not got BPS accreditation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet, it's a new course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A-J-

Hi I got one a few days back and predicted 41 IB :smile: Although received an email a while ago saying I would receive one until after january 15. Good luck :smile:
Original post by SiminaM

Yes, I am exactly the same!! Its said though that by the time you've finished the degree then the course should have BPS accreditation.. With Kings standards I doubt it wouldn't get it soon
Hello, Just received all my offers now and need to decide, currently an offer holder for Bath, Bristol, KCL and Exeter. Anyone else?
Original post by melissapayne
Yes, I am exactly the same!! Its said though that by the time you've finished the degree then the course should have BPS accreditation.. With Kings standards I doubt it wouldn't get it soon

How crappy would it be if some strange reason it never got accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by melissapayne
Hello, Just received all my offers now and need to decide, currently an offer holder for Bath, Bristol, KCL and Exeter. Anyone else?

Congrats!! When did you submit your app and hear from bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applied for the 5 yr course at Bath or psychology with psychological practice at Birmingham? If so, have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemma_8831
Congrats!! When did you submit your app and hear from bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I submitted mine around October 10 then got the offer about a month later, and they did email saying they weren't sending any before jan 15 so it was a big surprise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sammidrake
Applied for psychology on the 9th December to Bristol, Bath, UWE, Exeter and Cardiff. Got an offer from UWE the next day but Bristol is definitely my favourite and I'm really worried because the applicants seem to be really strong this year :s-smilie:

What grades did you receive? & what subjects did you take? I'm sure you will be fine! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, i've applied to Sheffield, Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol and Nottingham around mid November. Only waiting on Bristol now; received offers from everyone else. :smile:
You're right, the applicants are strong but they seem to be strong year on year! Don't worry about it because they receive a lot of applications! I'm sure you will hear from them soon anyway, good luck. :biggrin:
Has anyone heard back from Aston yet?
Original post by Usually-Confused
Has anyone heard back from Aston yet?

I did, got an offer of ABB
Rejected it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon
I did, got an offer of ABB
Rejected it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, what other universities did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest