Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skill Twix
Offer from Queen Mary

Congrats! Not long after you sent it off 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abccba120
Congrats! Not long after you sent it off

Posted from TSR Mobile

My grades weren't that perfect!They were okay.2 offers in 3 days!
Original post by Skill Twix
Offer from Queen Mary

Woo woo! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Woo woo! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers!:smile:
Got offers from Nottingham Trent, Leeds University and Northumbria (Business with Economics) still waiting for offers from Loughborough and Heriot Watt
Any Durham offer holders here?
Original post by Hody421
Any Durham offer holders here?

Yep, won't be firming or insuring it though I don't think
Yep, won't be firming or insuring it though I don't think

Quick question. When I was looking for prospective unis I'd apply to, Durham said that they wouldn't accept FM as a single A level, so those who took FM A2 would have to do at least 4. Was this reflected in your offer?
Original post by H0PEL3SS
Quick question. When I was looking for prospective unis I'd apply to, Durham said that they wouldn't accept FM as a single A level, so those who took FM A2 would have to do at least 4. Was this reflected in your offer?

Yeah I got an A*AA offer in maths economics and eng lit, so it didn't include further maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I got an A*AA offer in maths economics and eng lit, so it didn't include further maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like both Warwick and Durham have tried to make it easier this year, which is nice.
Reply 2170
Does anyone know what they would like to pursue as a career after graduating? I personally have no idea:tongue:
Original post by sr-96
Does anyone know what they would like to pursue as a career after graduating? I personally have no idea:tongue:

It's incredible how many doors an Economics degree opens up for you hence it puts me in a position where I'm confused in terms of career destinations but I think it depends what you're after in your job: money? satisfaction?
Reply 2172
Original post by Wojtek97
It's incredible how many doors an Economics degree opens up for you hence it puts me in a position where I'm confused in terms of career destinations but I think it depends what you're after in your job: money? satisfaction?

That's true. I don't think money would be an issue no matter what career path you go down with a degree from a good university. Have you decided on a career yet?:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr-96
That's true. I don't think money would be an issue no matter what career path you go down with a degree from a good university. Have you decided on a career yet?:smile:

Considering to work in the public sector!
Original post by sr-96

Investment banking lol
Original post by sr-96

as long as i can travel, i don't even mind :biggrin:
Original post by imlisa1996
as long as i can travel, i don't even mind :biggrin:

Omg that's my dream lol, if I had a top job in the financial sector which allowed me to travel dayumm
Original post by abccba120
Omg that's my dream lol, if I had a top job in the financial sector which allowed me to travel dayumm

me too! especially learning new languages at the same time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by jchap9776
Investment banking lol

lol indeed
Original post by Mike_123
lol indeed

I'm basically the guy on the 'LSE Problem' youtube vid hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending