The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by imaanicus
My conditional offer of aab for biomedical sciences has been bumped up to an unconditional offer if i firm it obvs 😁😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats!! really want an unconditional offer as well, how long did it take for you to get it after your offer plus what are your predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by steelman1000
congrats!! really want an unconditional offer as well, how long did it take for you to get it after your offer plus what are your predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Well i think im a weird example bc i applied for premed studies and i got an alternate offer on 21st novemeber for biomedical sciences bc they liked my application and i didnt meet the entry requirements (apparently in order to do premed you couldnt have an alevel in bio or chem which i didnt know about lol) and then the offer came up on track on the 5th december and then i got a email on the 16th with a load of attachment letters and one had a letter that said i had a unconditional if i put it as firm.
Hope that answers your question 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

My predicted grades are A*AA (maths, bio and chem)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! Well i think im a weird example bc i applied for premed studies and i got an alternate offer on 21st novemeber for biomedical sciences bc they liked my application and i didnt meet the entry requirements (apparently in order to do premed you couldnt have an alevel in bio or chem which i didnt know about lol) and then the offer came up on track on the 5th december and then i got a email on the 16th with a load of attachment letters and one had a letter that said i had a unconditional if i put it as firm.
Hope that answers your question 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

why that's strange 😂, what's "premed studies" not heard of it before lol. congrats again!! will hopefully meet you there if I meet my law offer 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
My predicted grades are A*AA (maths, bio and chem)

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow! GOODLUCK lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats your law offer? I looked on the lancaster unconditional offer scheme and law is one of the courses you can get unconditionals in but i think thats if your predicted grades are AAA or above i think.
I know man i hadnt ever heard of Premed studies before the night of sending my ucas off lol but its a widening access course for medicine applicants but its for ppl who want to do medicine but dont have the right alevels (so i didnt meet the entry requirements of not having bio and chem as alevels)... which i overlooked in the course brief on ucas haha
Thankfully they liked my application enough to give me an alternative offer for biomedical sciences :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats your law offer? I looked on the lancaster unconditional offer scheme and law is one of the courses you can get unconditionals in but i think thats if your predicted grades are AAA or above i think.
I know man i hadnt ever heard of Premed studies before the night of sending my ucas off lol but its a widening access course for medicine applicants but its for ppl who want to do medicine but dont have the right alevels (so i didnt meet the entry requirements of not having bio and chem as alevels)... which i overlooked in the course brief on ucas haha
Thankfully they liked my application enough to give me an alternative offer for biomedical sciences :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! so happy for you, and am predicted A,A*,D* however my offer from lancaster is to get A,A,D which is possible to get haha but I don't know if they could change it to unconditional due to one of my subjects being a Btec but oh well😄, fingers crossed coz am more than willing to put it as my firm. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks man :smile: you should call them up definitely and be like 'could you possibly consider me for your unconditional offer scheme bc i love your uni and really would love to go there'
I dont know how many times i called up lancaster admissions to find out why my offer hadnt shown up on ucas but they were really nice and it showed that i really wanted to go to their uni which they appreciated. So try and call up the law department (you can the numbers from lancs website) and show your enthusiasm to want to do law there 😊
I got an offer for Accounting and Economics AAB :smile:
Wow! so happy for you, and am predicted A,A*,D* however my offer from lancaster is to get A,A,D which is possible to get haha but I don't know if they could change it to unconditional due to one of my subjects being a Btec but oh well😄, fingers crossed coz am more than willing to put it as my firm. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man 😊 you should call them up definitely and be like 'could you possibly consider me for your unconditional offer scheme bc i love your uni and really would love to go there'
I dont know how many times i called up lancaster admissions to find out why my offer hadnt shown up on ucas but they were really nice and it showed that i really wanted to go to their uni which they appreciated. So try and call up the law department (you can the numbers from lancs website) and show your enthusiasm to want to do law there 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks man 😊 you should call them up definitely and be like 'could you possibly consider me for your unconditional offer scheme bc i love your uni and really would love to go there'

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yeah haha, that's a great idea never thought of that lol, thanks I'll definitely do that and will message you if it works LOL. will hopefully see you there😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh yeah haha, that's a great idea never thought of that lol, thanks I'll definitely do that and will message you if it works LOL. will hopefully see you there😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah do it they love it when you call up personally :smile: and yeah let me know what happens haha i think im invested now! Hopefully will see you there man 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah do it they love it when you call up personally :smile: and yeah let me know what happens haha i think im invested now! Hopefully will see you there man 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha "invested" 😂 oh thanks very much and will definitely let you know how it goes. hoping the same as well lol 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
My conditional offer of AAB for accounting and finance has just been upgraded to an unconditional offer :smile::smile:
Reply 134
Accounting and Finance - Lancaster University 2015!
:smile:
Original post by Kykolo

when did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kykolo

Original post by k3marty
My conditional offer of AAB for accounting and finance has just been upgraded to an unconditional offer :smile::smile:

You guys planning to firm Lancaster?
I too have an unconditional for Accounting and Finance :smile:
Reply 137
Original post by aphorismatic
You guys planning to firm Lancaster?
I too have an unconditional for Accounting and Finance :smile:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm Lancaster can't really turn down an unconditional offer ahaha what about you ?
Original post by k3marty
I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm Lancaster can't really turn down an unconditional offer ahaha what about you ?

Looks like we're in the same boat then :biggrin:
Reply 139
when did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I got it quite awhile ago actually - about March 2014, just had to defer due to the military. But I've firmed it so everybody starting Oct 2015, I hope to see you there! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending