The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

No. I'm overseas applicant but studying in the UK for the IB Diploma and haven't heard anything back. I've applied in October and am currently in the 6th week of my 8 weeks. I've sent an updated version of my predicted's since they were better and they acknowledged it but nothing since then... Yeah it's absolutely normal because when my second grades were sent i didn't get a confirmation but my counsellor did and so if you ask your consellor she might forward you their email to her/him.

Original post by phatlittlelemon
Any overseas applicants receive an offer yet? (Eco)
LSE sent me an email asking for predicted grades like 2 weeks ago and my school sent in my grades a few days ago, I haven't heard from them since... Is that normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Is there no chance in receiving an offer before the new year now?
I really hope there is... But there isn't really ANYTHING that we can do about it so I wouldn't let it get to me :P
I also received the 4 week email for straight econ (8 weeks and 3 days after my 8 week email) and I'm not holding out much hope. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why are they making us wait ??
Sociology?? Anyone heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I also received the four week email. Lots of my schoolmates have been rejected so I'm grateful but suffering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yangyuning
Yeah I also received the four week email. Lots of my schoolmates have been rejected so I'm grateful but suffering

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought there were only few rejections being sent out before...are there a lot!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1808
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Heard nothing! Anyone received the Christmas E-mail?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Likewise. Christmas email?

I second the question: Christmas email?
Reply 1809
Original post by imlisa1996
why are they making us wait ??

To teach you that success comes at a price :holmes:
To those who received the 4 week email, may I know your sentiments regarding the email?
Original post by JimmyElectron
To those who received the 4 week email, may I know your sentiments regarding the email?

I really don't know... I'm tired of waiting but its better than being rejected I guess (I have friends who did get rejected Friday)... It would suck to just get rejected later though :\
no nothing! but I emailed them they have 3 rounds of the application process so on average you should know 12 weeks after sending unless they fall in love with you on the spot
Original post by anyonenobody
Did you get an extra 4 week email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no I didn't...should I be worried?
Reply 1814
Anybody heard anything with regards to BSc Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method?
On the LSE website, it says that the graduate admissions office will be closed from 24 December to 4 January. The undergraduate admissions page doesn't mention when their winter break is, but can we assume that their closure dates are the same?
I've applied for International Relations, now 4 days past my 8 week email. Haven't received a 4 week email this Friday.
Anyone else in a similar situation? Will I hear from LSE next year?
Original post by Fttohi
I second the question: Christmas email?

I heard that someone received the Christmas Email last year! But now I heard nothing! :smile::smile:
Original post by ak2015
On the LSE website, it says that the graduate admissions office will be closed from 24 December to 4 January. The undergraduate admissions page doesn't mention when their winter break is, but can we assume that their closure dates are the same?

I guess the same.
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
I guess the same.

I'd be surprised if UG admissions is still open. Obviously MSc admissions are much more rigorous, particularly at a 'personal statement' intensive Uni like LSE. Add to the fact that MSc students make up such a massive % of students at LSE and you've got masters admissions dept. having much more work to do than UG admissions dept.

They were definitely closed by this time last year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending