The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachelc142
I was in love with AC I, II, Brotherhood and Revelations but III onwards have been a downhill spiral for me

such a shame, ubisoft are ultra moneygrabbing at the moment

I quite like 3 but it gets a lot of criticism:dontknow:. Two is by far the best one.
Original post by Red Fox
I quite like 3 but it gets a lot of criticism:dontknow:. Two is by far the best one.

Two or Brotherhood are my favourite.

I liked where they were going with the gameplay, combat style and engine with 3 but the storyline was weak/vacant and it just didn't -feel- like an AC game.

Ubisoft have done themselves over with UPlay too. What a joke that is. Makes my computer crash constantly.
Original post by Red Fox

Have you guys ever played the DMC series?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody want to attend New Scientist Live in London with me in Feb next year? :biggrin: (its on quantum theory this time)
Original post by Red Fox

Yes, Two was my first AC game and I rate it!
Anybody want to attend New Scientist Live in London with me in Feb next year? :biggrin: (its on quantum theory this time)

Some of New Scientist is just ugh, they have some pretty bad videos - trying to get drunk off food was a recent one...

Also find it funny how they have a dating section on the website :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two or Brotherhood are my favourite.

I liked where they were going with the gameplay, combat style and engine with 3 but the storyline was weak/vacant and it just didn't -feel- like an AC game.

Ubisoft have done themselves over with UPlay too. What a joke that is. Makes my computer crash constantly.

UPlay is just annoying, the exclusive weapons and stuff should just be in the game anyway.
Original post by Bude8
Have you guys ever played the DMC series?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah always wanted to play the one that's on the X360 but never bought it.
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Yes, Two was my first AC game and I rate it!

It was a belter of a game.

Bought something from game and on the receipt was a link to this which looks like the worst game ever made

http://css.game.co.uk/
Original post by Red Fox
Bought something from game and on the receipt was a link to this which looks like the worst game ever made

http://css.game.co.uk/

Christmas Shopper Simulator... Real...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The casual "Penetrate" Comment at 1:23 :lol:
Would your Firm choice university know the Insurance choice university you applied to & vice versa?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Would your Firm choice university know the Insurance choice university you applied to & vice versa?

They don't know your other unis during the application process so I imagine it's the same for the firm/insurance stage.
Original post by Bude8
I've heard so many complaints about AC Unity being unplayable due to the engine - you get like 2 fps at some points... UbiSoft seriously ****ed up big time here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's why I held out for a while! Apparently the bugs are fixed... Or so I hope.

Original post by Red Fox
They don't know your other unis during the application process so I imagine it's the same for the firm/insurance stage.

Once you firm and insure I think they can see where else you applied and stuff
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, that's why I held out for a while! Apparently the bugs are fixed... Or so I hope.

Once you firm and insure I think they can see where else you applied and stuff

I don't think the engine problem is a bug - more of an innate problem in the game itself :tongue:

I wanted to watch a playthrough of the story but nah, just read spoilers :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
I don't think the engine problem is a bug - more of an innate problem in the game itself :tongue:

I wanted to watch a playthrough of the story but nah, just read spoilers :tongue:

Oh, well that's annoying :lol:

I quite enjoy learning history through AC
LOOOOOL

The kid is holding an apple that's floating mid air

Broken I tell you
LOOOOOL

The kid is holding an apple that's floating mid air

Broken I tell you

AC Unity?

Learning this now!
[video="youtube;dztb6wqUVNg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dztb6wqUVNg[/video]
Original post by Bude8
AC Unity?

Learning this now!
[video="youtube;dztb6wqUVNg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dztb6wqUVNg[/video]

Yep!

Looks... Exciting (I didn't watch it all, just skipped through bits)

It's so fast moving for fingers
Yep!

Looks... Exciting (I didn't watch it all, just skipped through bits)

It's so fast moving for fingers

I heard at game stores every game was sold out but at the end of the sale there was only one game that wasn't, and there was a huge pile of it :tongue: guess which!

And I wonder what Cambridge would think if I insurance'd them :lol: provided I got the offer!

That one is more of an emotional piece, if you watch Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement by the same guy it's faster - and my pro guitar friend says it's the hardest guitar piece he's ever seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest