The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know Barclays has a numerical test, but is the other one a Situational Judgement Test or Verbal Reasoning?
Thanks!
Reply 3061
Original post by DavidOgbe
When did you have your citi interview?

Wednesday last week
Original post by siddyt1234
I know Barclays has a numerical test, but is the other one a Situational Judgement Test or Verbal Reasoning?
Thanks!

iirc an sjt where you watch clips then choose best response to scenario :smile:
Hey, do you know if its worth paying to practise the numerical tests?
Reply 3064
I lolled!

Guys what percentage do you reckon is the pass mark for RBS’s SJT?
Its irritating me how there is just one right answer to every question
Original post by welcometoib
iirc an sjt where you watch clips then choose best response to scenario :smile:

O thanks!
Original post by The-Illusionist
Guys what percentage do you reckon is the pass mark for RBS’s SJT?
Its irritating me how there is just one right answer to every question

Its quite high, I went on the career insight and got fast tracked to SW after they reviewed everyones marks in an interview. The SJT was a high pass mark - I do not know specifics. However the numerical pass rate for SW was around 35+ and Logical was 40-50+ ( Compensating for TalentQ I think)
Got this from a practical pack? Any idea guys? It's definitely A/D because of the triangle movements
Help is much appreciated as always!
Original post by Skepz
I lolled!

hahaha
Got this from a practical pack? Any idea guys? It's definitely A/D because of the triangle movements

A, the arrow of the previous one always points to the new destination of the circle

A, arrow shows where next ball is
Original post by Skepz
I lolled!

:lol: Class
Original post by shahbaz

Depends how much you want to pass.

I paid :K: but it was definteley worth it for me. The investment paid dividends.
Original post by shahbaz

It really depends how good you are at analysing graphs and data, I paid for a package but after 2 of them I was averaging in the 90s, so I could probably have managed without purchasing them. I'm just using them and other things to improve my speed in mental maths, plus brainteasers too

The answer is A - the arrow points to where the circle moves to.
Any ppl still waiting for their post interview offer/rejection at CS ?
Original post by natninja
The answer is A - the arrow points to where the circle moves to.

Ah thanks man.
Original post by cupsoftea
A, the arrow of the previous one always points to the new destination of the circle

Thanks
Ah thanks man.

Also, don't get hung up if you don't get a spring week - when you speak to the banks when going for internships they *claim* not to care... though I know someone who has got an internship through a spring week and could not have got one through the normal route as she doesn't meet the minimum academic requirements....

Latest

Trending

Trending