The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iridann
x

This was ages ago but I just remembered you were the one who recommended me to watch White Album 2. It was really good so thanks:smile:.
Anybody else hyped as **** for digimon adventures 3
Original post by Red Fox
This was ages ago but I just remembered you were the one who recommended me to watch White Album 2. It was really good so thanks:smile:.

Np glad you enjoyed it.

You should watch "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" which is simulcasting right now if you liked it.
Original post by Iridann
Np glad you enjoyed it.

You should watch "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" which is simulcasting right now if you liked it.

That last scene, "I'll stay here so that my heart doesn't freeze.":cry::frown:

Reply 8324
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Currently enjoying Michiko and Hatchin. Very cool anime, reminds me of cowboy bepop whilst the art reminds me of samurai champloo - a good combination to have! :smile:

Ooh, I've been watching that recently! It feels very assured, very confidently-made, and it's fun to watch if not always very cheerful.
Okay, so watched the Psycho Pass 2 finale yesterday:

Spoiler

That said, I enjoyed the series, I just found the ending a bit anti-climatic.

Granted it's been a bit slow, but having played the interactive novel, I have quite a bit of patience for Fate Stay Night: UBW (if you want the short version, just watch the very rushed 2010 movie by Studio Deen). Although the amount of repetition is a bit annoying, mainly Shirou feeling the need to declare 'I WANNA BE HERO OF JUSTICE' every bleedin' episode.

The latest episode had some funny moments though, it's definitely a lot more light hearted in places than Fate Zero. Almost makes me want another series of Carnival Phantasm. :colondollar:
Akame Ga Kill was on some serious drugs last week. Are they trying to piss off their fanbase?

And episode 12 of Garo was rage inducing. The creators are probably friends with the akame ga kill staff :angry:
Original post by El Nombre
Okay, so watched the Psycho Pass 2 finale yesterday:

Spoiler

That said, I enjoyed the series, I just found the ending a bit anti-climatic.

Granted it's been a bit slow, but having played the interactive novel, I have quite a bit of patience for Fate Stay Night: UBW (if you want the short version, just watch the very rushed 2010 movie by Studio Deen). Although the amount of repetition is a bit annoying, mainly Shirou feeling the need to declare 'I WANNA BE HERO OF JUSTICE' every bleedin' episode.

The latest episode had some funny moments though, it's definitely a lot more light hearted in places than Fate Zero. Almost makes me want another series of Carnival Phantasm. :colondollar:

WOW THAT WAS CLOSE, I nearly read your comment by accident. I am still 3 episodes off. I can't wait to see the end! I can't believe that it's this short though, I mean I really want it longer! Psycho-pass is one of my fav anime!
I wish kagome is back!
Original post by QHF
Ooh, I've been watching that recently! It feels very assured, very confidently-made, and it's fun to watch if not always very cheerful.

I definitely agree, you my friend sure know what a good anime is! It balances things well yet somehow manages to push itself, neat piece of work.

Original post by Tai Ga
Akame Ga Kill was on some serious drugs last week. Are they trying to piss off their fanbase?

And episode 12 of Garo was rage inducing. The creators are probably friends with the akame ga kill staff :angry:

Damn, I started watching that and forgot about it till I read this, will have to get back to it right away! It's a pretty badass anime, is it finished yet or is there more episodes to come?
Original post by TheNoobishKnight

I wish kagome is back!

Don't we all :hubba:
HorribleSubs-PSYCHO-PASS-07-720p_Nov-24-2012-8.31.01-PM.jpg

I'd colour his Psycho Pass black... Whatever that means.
Don't we all :hubba:

I'd colour his Psycho Pass black... Whatever that means.

Interesting!

I heard there will be a P-P movie :biggrin:
J-Stars Victory vs coming to Europe :eek: Heard the game isn't great but getting it for the fanservice :teeth: Going to kick some ass as Chitoge :woo:

Also the Steins;Gate VN coming too :teeth: I need to start that anime soon :ninja:
I definitely agree, you my friend sure know what a good anime is! It balances things well yet somehow manages to push itself, neat piece of work.

Damn, I started watching that and forgot about it till I read this, will have to get back to it right away! It's a pretty badass anime, is it finished yet or is there more episodes to come?

Nope not finished apparently! But episode 12 will have you feeling some type of way :mad:
Original post by Tai Ga
Nope not finished apparently! But episode 12 will have you feeling some type of way :mad:

I stopped watching around 17/18, just finished 21. Trust me, episode 12 is lightweight stuff. I think there's only 24 episodes which sucks, I'll probably finish it today!

* You're the Manchester CompSci person right?
Original post by eugenius 8
J-Stars Victory vs coming to Europe :eek: Heard the game isn't great but getting it for the fanservice :teeth: Going to kick some ass as Chitoge :woo:

Also the Steins;Gate VN coming too :teeth: I need to start that anime soon :ninja:

Pretty sure you could legitimately buy the game already, I could be wrong and this may be illegal.
http://www.jbox.com/product/SG001LE
I just finished Akame ga Kill. Chaos.
I stopped watching around 17/18, just finished 21. Trust me, episode 12 is lightweight stuff. I think there's only 24 episodes which sucks, I'll probably finish it today!

* You're the Manchester CompSci person right?

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about Garo lol!

I still haven't watched the final ep, but it's probably gonna be just as suckish as the previous episodes :angry:

Spoiler

Oh and yeah I am :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tai Ga
Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about Garo lol!

I still haven't watched the final ep, but it's probably gonna be just as suckish as the previous episodes :angry:

Spoiler

Planned to watch Akame ga Kill but foolishly clicked your spoiler.

I think I'll give it a miss now:lol:

I hope it does get better; everyone's been saying that for a while now. Other than Shirou's obviousness, what annoys me is the endless scenes with Fujimura; I know that, once she's there, the plot isn't going to advance. Praying for her death, or a change of scenery; being around the school the whole time makes it feel like they're trying to blend a slice of life anime with an action one.

I do have faith in them turning it around though; Fate Zero took some time to get going but was amazing in the end, and FSN has had plenty of great scenes and a few great episodes already.
It's always a good idea to label your spoiler tags, especially when discussing more than one series in the same post. :s:

As someone unfamiliar with the manga, I thought the anime original episodes for Akame ga Kill! weren't bad. :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending