The Student Room Group

Anyone have ocr 21st century science notes?

Hi guys

Do any of you have any spare notes for the science topics in ocr 21st century science?
Original post by Littleonezz
Hi guys

Do any of you have any spare notes for the science topics in ocr 21st century science?

Are u talking bout the core/add/further OCR course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
all if possible
all if possible

So far, I've finished the bio and chem course so i only have the notes for them. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Firenze26
So far, I've finished the bio and chem course so i only have the notes for them. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, I was forgot I was posting this in the physics section, I meant to ask for Bio/Chem and physics! :L

My bad :frown:
Oh right, I was forgot I was posting this in the physics section, I meant to ask for Bio/Chem and physics! :L

My bad :frown:

Oh, just to be sure you're studying genes for B1 and the air for C1, right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, just to be sure you're studying genes for B1 and the air for C1, right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed I am! I've got my mocks coming after Christmas, so it's non stop revision for the next two weeks!
Indeed I am! I've got my mocks coming after Christmas, so it's non stop revision for the next two weeks!

Good luck :smile:, I just did my P1 Mock and for the first unit, it's surprisingly harder than P4 or maybe that's just the q's.

I'll send you some of the notes as soon as I can. I'm sorry I can't send all since most of them are written in my notebook. But I'll try and copy some from the book

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck :smile:, I just did my P1 Mock and for the first unit, it's surprisingly harder than P4 or maybe that's just the q's.

I'll send you some of the notes as soon as I can. I'm sorry I can't send all since most of them are written in my notebook. But I'll try and copy some from the book

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you kind sir!
I'm a Head of Physics and have made some GCSE revision videos for 21st Century Science, mostly aimed at my own students, but they may be useful to you. See the links in my profile/signature.

Quick Reply

Latest