The Student Room Group

theory test

I have my test tomorrow and I'm really nervous I've done 6 mocs today and passed. Overall I have done 76 mocs and failed 3. Any tips?
Moved to Learning to Drive
theory is easy, dont worry, just worry about the practical
Reply 3
Original post by Emily_2014
I have my test tomorrow and I'm really nervous I've done 6 mocs today and passed. Overall I have done 76 mocs and failed 3. Any tips?

how did your test go? Was there alot of the numerical questions?
Reply 4
I passed with 48/50 it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be. As long as you practice you'll be fine
Reply 5
I passed with 48/50 it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be. As long as you practice you'll be fine

oh thats good. what about the hazard perception part was that quite difficult? and did you click more than once for each chip?
Reply 6
Before I went Into the exam I got spoken to about the multiple and the hazard. I was told I could click as many times as I could. I suggest you click as soon you think you need to slow your vehicle down for example when approaching traffic lights and zebra crossings. Try some practice cd's they'll help you and you'll have a idea of what the real thing will be like.
Reply 7
Before I went Into the exam I got spoken to about the multiple and the hazard. I was told I could click as many times as I could. I suggest you click as soon you think you need to slow your vehicle down for example when approaching traffic lights and zebra crossings. Try some practice cd's they'll help you and you'll have a idea of what the real thing will be like.

okay thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Goood luck with your theory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending